KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Top Street Fighter

Top Fighter
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shin Akuma 12 63.16%
Evil Ryu 5 26.32%
Ultimate Rugal 0 0%
Shao Khan 0 0%
Shinnok 0 0%
Kintaro 0 0%
M. Bison 0 0%
Dragon King 1 5.26%
Goro 0 0%
Motaro 0 0%
Gill 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Top Street Fighter
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

I guess you like ken too because you frequently keep reminding me that he is soooooo strong. lol

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:56 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yeah...He kool.I like adon and Iori 2
dont forget Maykoto

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:24 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Yeah I can't believe Adon beat Saget though. Saget is so strong and his moves are pretty cheap too. Like his tiger uppercut and his low tiger and high tiger fireballs.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:23 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yeah...And he took hadoken rite in the chest.Thats y he has that scar

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:22 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Orochi is pretty sweet but I hate it when people think he can destroy anyone just because he is a god.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:39 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:41 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evil ryu is like goku with a lower power scale.
He will decimate anyone on this list.
That dude is raw, man.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:00 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Except Akuma

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:13 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolf biologist
Dude, (saTsuJin) akuma can turn shin whenever he gets really mad, and he did master the "basic art". Don't forget that Akuma was brothers with ryu and ken's teacher and killed him which ryu probably can't do. Also Akuma killed his teacher (also his brothers teacher), which means that he knew everything his brother knew which means that he knew everything ken and ryu knows, and Akuma was capable of killing his teacher and his brother proving that he is elite or a MASTER at the art he was learning, since he beat his master, did Ryu beat his master with his own strongest move? NO. Also Akuma has been doing martial arts the same amount of time as Ryu, ALL HIS LIFE.He has just been perfecting his art and becoming stronger. He also managed to master the dark hadou which means he has mastered ryu's art (their martial art style is the same) and the dark hadou which brings out his max power. Ryu has the ability to turn into dark ryu but it is not controlled and only happens when he is extremely mad. On the other hand Akuma bring out his true self whenever he wants because he has mastered the dark hadou unlike ryu. See it would be stupid to even try to oppose Akuma with Ryu the only character that would give Akuma trouble would be GILL. That's it no Ryu no Dark Ryu no ken no M. Bison no twelve no no thing. Get it Akuma is on the the God level *****.

only disrespectful brats who think they're the best kill their teachers.. they lack discipline so they become their own master.. which usually leads to their swift downfall... ryu and gouki have faced off quite a few times and it always ends in a draw.. (im pretty sure thats what I saw in the SF alpha anime).. its even on the cover of street fighter alpha 2 (ryu facing gouki unafraid)...and btw ryu does more damage than akuma in SF3 (he stuns ALOT more often too) wink

watch more SF3 videos.. youll get better smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:48 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Akuma would kill Ryu..Wat part of "Raging Demon" do u not understand

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:01 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

if ryu can do it too , it mustnt be that hard... hell.. even evil sakura can do it lmao

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:03 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

blink ...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
Aeveraine

ok this is about the akuma vs evil ryu. if you look at one of the snk vs capcom games, the story between the two is that evil ryu kills akuma, then some demon thingy brings akuma back as shin akuma(akuma at full potential), shin akuma then goes and kills evil ryu and becomes this super god thingy. he's kinda cool looking like that. but of course sense evil ryu never really makes it into the main story, that never really happens except for in that one game.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:01 AM
Aeveraine is currently offline Click here to Send Aeveraine a Private Message Find more posts by Aeveraine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

in fact evil ryu could never win against shin akuma , he only could defeat akuma if he was in his "just ryu " form ,i believe that the only thing that can destroy dark hadou is the good hadou , and when ryu is at his evil level he doesnt has it , that is why in the movie he could win easily against that strange doctors hadouken

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:33 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aeveraine

nah u see, evil ryu can't beat shin akuma for two reasons, one is that shin akuma is akuma at full power, while evil ryu is just a stronger ryu(maybe one day we'll get to see a shin ryu, maybe?), the other is that evil ryu has no control, where ryu can control and pin point his hits. evil ryu just kinda lashes out with super powered hits not even going for the best places to strike?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:13 AM
Aeveraine is currently offline Click here to Send Aeveraine a Private Message Find more posts by Aeveraine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

that what i said , thats true for evil ryu but not for ryu , but i dont think he could win neither as evil ryu nor ryu yet

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:20 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
Evil ryu is like goku with a lower power scale.
He will decimate anyone on this list.
That dude is raw, man.

amen , though rugals bad too, hard to decide

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:19 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

going by the poll... I vote Gill... he can just keep spamming resurrect until everyone gets too tired to beat him up.. perhaps even dying from exhaustion..

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:12 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He loses that energy, though and you cant forget how badass God Rugal is.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:45 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

dont you get that energy back when you hit and get hit?.. lol

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:27 PM