KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Labyrinth Of Evil Audio Book Mp3?

Labyrinth Of Evil Audio Book Mp3?
Started by: EUAN1988

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I strongly recommend KazaaLite or KazaaResurrection if you can get your hands on a copy. It gives you access to the Kazaa network without all the junk associated with Kazaa. Of course there is alot of spam and fake/poor quality files on kazaa. I wouldn't use kazaa for anything large. Stick to bit torrent for that I say! wink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 05:08 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

OK, I am going to put Labyrinth Of Evil on my MP3 player but I don't want to listen to an hour at a timewink....................
so does any one know the exact time each Chapter begins??confused (so I can edit it.)

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 08:36 PM
Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
OK, I am going to put Labyrinth Of Evil on my MP3 player but I don't want to listen to an hour at a timewink....................
so does any one know the exact time each Chapter begins??confused (so I can edit it.)

or are there any chapers in the Audio book?

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bubbapilot
Smuggler

It seems that all of the good torrent sites have been closed down which is resulting in me not being able to find a copy of the Labyrinth of Evil audio book.

So now I stand (type) before you begging, if anyone has a copy that they could upload, shoot me a message. It would be most appreciated.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Bubbapilot a Private Message Find more posts by Bubbapilot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote