KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wizard's Top Ten Superhero List

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Silver Surfer 4 40.00%
Everyone else 6 60.00%
Too close to tell 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wizard's Top Ten Superhero List
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazyspinz
the spectre is acualy rather calm in most comics, not once has he rampaged through a city...

God doesn't really like rampaging through cities...

(well i dont think he has but im not a dc fan)

Herein lies the reason you think WW is weak.

and "unbreakable" things and hulk have a history. hulk's bent adimantium, wich is feat that no one has ever replicated, except magneto.

Ok, so he bends her lasso. Then what? is that proof he can break it?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:57 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Wait a minute...Superman broke the lasso before. It made her crazy. Gave her gray hair and everything. I remember someone else breaking it too...can't remember the details....issue of JLA when the nature of truth was bent out of shape or something so she had to get her lasso repaired.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:59 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

bends enough to get out....

and hulk is about as strong as superman, who is about equil to hulk at base strength, any ways im loosing this debate fast, so ima move on to another thread lol

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:01 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That was Elseworlds. Another reality. Different rules. The Bizarro incident was also Elseworlds.

Actually it was Wonder Woman herself who broke it. She lied to herself. The lasso and her are magically connected. Anytime she lies to herself, the lasso goes kaput. The nature of truth went crazy. The moon turned to cheese, the world was flat, etc. However it has never been broken by physical means.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:02 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

bends enough to get out....

and hulk is about as strong as superman, who is about equil to hulk at base strength, any ways im loosing this debate fast, so ima move on to another thread lol

The Specte couldn't break it.
Imperiux couldn't break it.
Doomsday couldn't break it.
Superman couldn't break it.
Pre-Crisis Darkseid couldn't break it.
Nobody has broken it through physical means. Not even Parallax could break it. Thus it's unbreakable.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

wonderwoman could win the fight, she must do it quickly which i dont see happening, hulks durability is just far above wonderwomans, in the end i think if it goes long which it will she will, go down.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:04 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Oh, ok, Elseworlds don't count in DC, then I withdraw my statement.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:06 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

o yeah, and WW doesnt usualy go lassue first, shes usaly all like "look at me ima try to beat him up" the BAM big green fist, wonder woman is dead. also

Doomsday = DC's version of hulk, but doesnt get stronger with anger

Doomsday> Superman

Superman >>>>>> Wonder woman

so by logic hulk> wonder woman

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:07 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Night y'all. Got SO much homework. If you can find it, I have a prior Wonder Woman vs. Hulk thread, I have alot my arguments there.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:08 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

o yeah, and WW doesnt usualy go lassue first, shes usaly all like "look at me ima try to beat him up" the BAM big green fist, wonder woman is dead. also

Doomsday> Superman

She ALWAYS lassoes first. It takes more than one punch from the Hulk to knock her out. That's a very implausible scenario.

Flawed Logic.

Doomsday had superspeed (The Flash stated he was almost as fast as him) and got stronger and immune to whatever previously killed him. The Hulk and Doomsday are nothing alike.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:10 AM
crazyspinz

well, doomsday was based on the hulk, but any way, i realy dont know what im talking about when it comes to Wonder woman so good night

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:21 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by stormfront13
wonder woman is completly capable oh defeating hulk. she's as strong as him and as invulnerable as him. she's faster,a WAY better fighter, and can fly

doesn't mean much.

So could thor , Gladiator and other people hulk beated.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

well, doomsday was based on the hulk

I don't know about the validity of that statement...but either way, Hulk is NOT Doomsday so the whole logic behind the argument is flawed.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:31 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by kgkg
beated.

Grrrrrrr

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:47 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Doomsday> Superman

Firelord > Hulk

Spider-Man > Firelord

So by logic Spider-Man > Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:54 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Doomsday does not get stronger as his adrenaline increases. Hulk does not evolve to whatever means he was previously killed. The only thing Hulk and Doomsday have in common is vast super strength. A trait that is shared by many comic characters.

Hulk would get the living hell creamed out of him if he faced Doomsday. Doomsday is more than likely stronger than Hulk's base strength and is a great deal faster.

By the way, Wizard also posted a sloppy seconds list. That is a list composed of heroes that almost made it to the top 10. If anybody wants me to post that list, just let me know.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:29 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I'd like to see the list.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:31 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Originally posted by The Flash
I'd like to see the list.

Understood, Flash. I own the magazine, but I have misplaced it. I will be going off memory, so a few names will be missing. I have posted some of this list on two other threads, but can't find those threads on the search engine.

Wizard's sloppy seconds(Wizard does not this list in any particular order)

*Martian Manhunter
*Gladiator- (I believe they may have commented on disqualifying him from the actual top 10 based on him being a Superman knock off).
*Invisible Woman
*Green Lantern
*Thing
*Dr. Fate

There is actually several more names than that. If any spring to mind, I will post. If anybody owns the magazine or has seen more post more names on a different thread, I would appreciate it if you let us know.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:14 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

WonderWoman is more than a match for hulk, shes a stupid character and her comics suck and she sucks, thats why we dont like saying she can beat hulk, but she could. She could probably take thor too, but god, she sucks so hard, almost as much as Flash, hmmm....nah, Flash sucks harder.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

With his current powers Spawn can beat anyone.He can do anything he can imagine.If he wants to use his energies to grant himself 100 times the powers of Superman, he can.He wants to wipe out of existence someone with a magical bolt, he can.The guy is a ugly God.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:45 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote