KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carnage & Venom vS. Sabertooth & Wolverine

Carnage & Venom vS. Sabertooth & Wolverine
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Warning Carnage & Venom vS. Sabertooth & Wolverine

It's Venom & Carnage vS Sabertooth & Wolverine fighting till the bloody end. Who'll win.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:14 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Carnage and Venom have enough power on their side (not to mention multiple projectiles) enough to peel the skin off of these guys.

It's really quite easy. Carnage could do it alone having a significant strength advantage over the two, not to mention near Spidey speed and reflexes, he could just pin one down and peel him down all the same while Venom warded off any side interference. Lather, rinse, repeat and Carnage and Venom claim the victory.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:25 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

it is not exactly easy to pin these too down, both of wich have a habbit of kicking extreem ass.

im asuming they both have adimantium. strength means nothing against wolverine and sabertooth, both of wich have ended up on the wrond side of mutiple class 100 hits (courtisy of colossus, hulk, juggy)

projectiles wont do much, both these guys have withstood mutiple barages of machine gun fire.

and speed and reflexes would be made up for in skill and experiance.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:53 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Not if saber and wolvie have high decible devices. I never said no prep.

And with the symbiotes out of the pic, Brock and Cassidy become minced meat I would say.

I got Sabertooth and Wolverine on this one.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:54 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazyspinz
it is not exactly easy to pin these too down, both of wich have a habbit of kicking extreem ass.

im asuming they both have adimantium. strength means nothing against wolverine and sabertooth, both of wich have ended up on the wrond side of mutiple class 100 hits (courtisy of colossus, hulk, juggy)

projectiles wont do much, both these guys have withstood mutiple barages of machine gun fire.

and speed and reflexes would be made up for in skill and experiance.

Skill and experience hardly makes up for speed and reflexes unless the opponent wielding the speed and reflexes for their side are stupid, and while Carnage and Venom are no college professors in the least, they're no pair of bumbling idiots and should be taken seriously and fought with great caution.

Wolvie and Sabe can be taken a bit too seriously (in most cases, they're a bit too overrated, this goes expecially for Wolvie), I mean, what good is having a strength, speed, agility, and reaction time over the two if they can simply heal from anything you throw at them?

And I can't seem to gather how having an accelerated healing factor suddenly makes your skin unbreakable. I can see one regenerating skin being cut off, but not having it peirced in the first place is just inconcievable for me to see without conviction enough to know that the two have natural durability without a healing factor enough to have skin strong enough to withstand slashes from projectiles.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:43 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

This thread was made already, the symbiotes would win though.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:53 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by lightaxe
This thread was made already, the symbiotes would win though.

Who's that gold, gay lookin' guy.?

That better not be ironman...lol

Please God no..

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:14 AM
thundercracker
takin a piss

cant tell who the pic is...

but if venom and carnage can web the two others into a position where there claws are useless then its just a matter of removing enuff organs in the right way so the healing factor cant keep up and its done

but thats a big IF

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:33 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine is shown consistantly as being on equal footing with Venom when ever they fight. A fight between Wolverine and Venom can go either way if Sabretooth can hold of Carnage until Wolverine beats Venom then the two should take Carnage.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:44 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

sabertooth hold his own against carnage I dont see that happening!

the syms have better
speed
strength
spider sence thing

the only thing wolv and sabertooth have is that healing factor

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:49 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

I am going with the symbiotes based on their superior speed, strength, reflexes, and their long range capabilities.

Spiderman has been shown to only need one panel to take care of Wolverine while facing some other X-men(Secret Wars). He also had a very easy fight with Sabretooth. The fight with Sabretooth lasted 3 pages. Two of those pages was Spiderman luring him into the sight of the camera he had placed for the photos. He didn't even have his mind on the actual fight. He was thinking about how great Sabretooth would be for photos. As soon as Sabretooth cut Spidy's costume, Parker made a wise comment and shot webbing in his face. End of fight. If he didn't care about bringing Sabretooth near his camera, he would have only need one comic panel(Spectacular Spiderman #116).

Carnage is more dangerous than Spiderman. This fight should go to the symbiotes.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:53 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bowmen
Just another Canucklehead

I’d say probably Venom & Carnage, but I don't think it'd be an easy win what so ever. Wolverine & Sabertooth have their adamantium & healing ability, yaddi, yaddi, yadda, but that is defensive; Wolverine & Sabertooth aren’t necessarily the defensive type of individuals. Their main aspect in a fight is their fighting capability, how else can guys like them even come close to keeping up with guys with so many different attributes like Deadpool or Spider-Man or Hulk without being a good scrapper? Their opponent can use all the bells and whistles they want from the backfield to score the win but it’s kind of a different scenario when they are up close because that is where their experience does kick in and where their reflexes and instincts work best. Now I’m not saying they’re invincible, I mean up close is practically the least invincible spot in a brawl; I’m just throwing in another fact in the opinion box.

But I’m sticking with Venom & Carnage for the fact that they have so many effective attributes and their greatest weakness against them is intelligence, in learning things such as they are weak against loud sounds & fire. I wouldn’t really put Wolverine & Sabertooth on my top ten smartest characters in the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:21 PM
Bowmen is currently offline Click here to Send Bowmen a Private Message Find more posts by Bowmen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Wolverine against Venom would be a pretty cool fight, both are mean as hell, fighting edge goes to Wolverine but the versatility edge goes to Venom.

Carnage against Sabretooth would be an easier fight.... for Carnage.

Strange as it sounds, Sabretooth is the weakest link out of the four. Whether he goes against Venom or Carnage, he's going down. And two Symbiotes against Wolverine? I think it's pretty obvious who wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:54 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Wolverine against Venom would be a pretty cool fight, both are mean as hell, fighting edge goes to Wolverine but the versatility edge goes to Venom.

Carnage against Sabretooth would be an easier fight.... for Carnage.

Strange as it sounds, Sabretooth is the weakest link out of the four. Whether he goes against Venom or Carnage, he's going down. And two Symbiotes against Wolverine? I think it's pretty obvious who wins.

How so? Sabretooth has beaten Wolverine plenty of times, sometimes rather easily. (If you notice sabretooth calls wolverine runt)

I have a question though, do the sybiotes in this fight have their hosts? If wolverine or sabretooth could get their claws deep enough to cut the host, the symbiote would also feel pain. If the cut is bad enough it could be over.

The spiderman fight with sabretooth was before his increases in strength speed and his healing factor. Not to mention his adamantium skeleton.

I cant ever see this fight happening, part of a fight is seeing how the partners react to each other,and what you have done here is you made wolverine and his hated enemy vs venom and his hated enemy. This fight wont take place well something might start up in hell after they're done killing each other.

But to be serious, i think carnage is too psychotic to get the job done. If he had a cooler head than he would have beaten spiderman. Venom will be pulling the weight on his part.

Sabretooth and Wolverine have worked together before, and their killing instincts together will be unstoppable.

If there is a weakest of the four it would be carnage, hes just some crazy serial killer that lucked out with a cool suit. He has no fighting experience, he only picks on those weaker than himself.

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:03 AM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Of course, if Wolverine somehow lopped off Carnage's leg or arm, (and the symbiote wouldn't be adequate protection against an adamantium claw) it'd be over for that symbiote and Cletus.

However I still think the symbiotes have the edge in that they're effective from long range and stronger than the two mutants at close range.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:45 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

well the way i see it the symbiotes would just see tooth and wolvie as the stronger then there current hosts and jump and tooth and wolvie and cassidy and Brock wolud be dead

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 09:21 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

Originally posted by dominic/wolf
well the way i see it the symbiotes would just see tooth and wolvie as the stronger then there current hosts and jump and tooth and wolvie and cassidy and Brock wolud be dead

As cool as that would be i highly doubt that creed would want some aliens help. Even if it did offer more strength, its not the way of sabretooth. Or wolverine for that matter.

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:06 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Originally posted by talon00x
How so? Sabretooth has beaten Wolverine plenty of times, sometimes rather easily. (If you notice sabretooth calls wolverine runt)

I have a question though, do the sybiotes in this fight have their hosts? If wolverine or sabretooth could get their claws deep enough to cut the host, the symbiote would also feel pain. If the cut is bad enough it could be over.

The spiderman fight with sabretooth was before his increases in strength speed and his healing factor. Not to mention his adamantium skeleton.

I cant ever see this fight happening, part of a fight is seeing how the partners react to each other,and what you have done here is you made wolverine and his hated enemy vs venom and his hated enemy. This fight wont take place well something might start up in hell after they're done killing each other.

But to be serious, i think carnage is too psychotic to get the job done. If he had a cooler head than he would have beaten spiderman. Venom will be pulling the weight on his part.

Sabretooth and Wolverine have worked together before, and their killing instincts together will be unstoppable.

If there is a weakest of the four it would be carnage, hes just some crazy serial killer that lucked out with a cool suit. He has no fighting experience, he only picks on those weaker than himself.

Venom was shot multiple times with armor-peircing bullets, a few of which made it through the symbiote, penetrating brock's lungs, heart, and other vital organs.... he healed within seconds (rivaling even that of wolvie's healing factor) and then just threw the bullets back at the idiots with more force than their guns originally did.

and about carnage picking on those weaker than himself... umm... that would be the other 3 included in this thread.... oh, and the symbiotes transfer all fighting knowledge to their offspring.... so both venom and carnage of thousands of years worth of fighting exp.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:20 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

this all depend on wolverine and venom they fight all da time and who ever come out of that depens on the winner

carnage is no joke

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:48 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote