KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What non-cosmic individual in Marvel or DC can kill a prep-timed Dr. Doom easily and

What non-cosmic individual in Marvel or DC can kill a prep-timed Dr. Doom easily and
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

indeed.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Never understood how people got behind the actual text of my post to make the assumption that I'm anything but chilled. Weird.

look again..... it's blatantly obvious why people think you take this too seriously

You've actually come to this point. How embarassing.

Oh oh oh, let me guess. Fanboy? No...that's been done. Erm....what's the latest trend.......Oh yeah! Fan CLUB member? No?

Pathetic, to the highest order.

-AC

this isn't the first time i've seen you throw insults around at people who disagree with you....... maybe you could do with being a little more "chilled"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Spidey would put a woopn on him

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:45 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
look again..... it's blatantly obvious why people think you take this too seriously

I think it is embarassing for him, after all he's said to other people. It should be. If me typing those words gives you the assumption that I'm doing anything but calmly sitting in my chair typing, I want your psychic powers.

this isn't the first time i've seen you throw insults around at people who disagree with you....... maybe you could do with being a little more "chilled"

Funny thing is, I knew that would come up when I said "Pathetic". Which was the reaction I wanted as it proves my point.

People ALWAYS assume that when a remark is made, it's aimed at the person. This thread is pathetic, you made the assumption that I referred to Fist, which I didn't. Thanks for proving my point.

Oh and if you could provide more proof on my insulting of posters here, would be greatly appreciated. Unless of course, you just saw the remark and made the connection that I was talking to the person, as you just did.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:48 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Ladies Ladies....as a long time member, adult, and prick in general...let me help you two out in this difficult situation.

Shut up

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:51 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

if you were refering to the thread as pathetic then it is a reflection of your opinion of the thread starter...... these things don't just appear you know

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 1st, 2005 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Linkalicious
Ladies Ladies....as a long time member, adult, and prick in general...let me help you two out in this difficult situation.

Shut up

Only if you bring back the tom cruise sig. That rocked.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:49 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you were refering to the thread as pathetic then it is a reflection of your opinion of the thread starter...... these things don't just appear you know

No.......it's a reference to the thread. Like I said it was.

Let it go.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:26 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

How about we get back on topic, ninnies!

What about Wonder Woman?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:35 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and the thread was created by a person who wanted a question answered.... to call the question pathetic is to call the questioner pathetic, you may have difficulty understanding how that could be an insult but it's very clear to others

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:36 PM
Pepito

How about the Tick? Only someone with a special kind of stupidity can beat Doom.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:38 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

and the thread was created by a person who wanted a question answered.... to call the question pathetic is to call the questioner pathetic, you may have difficulty understanding how that could be an insult but it's very clear to others

Yeah and I answered his question.

If Steven Hawking asks me a pathetic question, it doesn't mean he is pathetic. To some, my asking how Vader would beat Doom is pathetic. Doesn't deem me such.

You can twist all you want but it's quite clear that you aren't A) Willing to admit that you over analysed and B) capable of actually asking what I mean before making the assumption.

Topic anyone?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:40 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Pepito
How about the Tick? Only someone with a special kind of stupidity can beat Doom.
I fully believe the Tick can accidently destroy Doom.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:43 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

or Inspector Gadget........ he could do it for sure

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:44 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah,

That claw dude.......called Claw.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:48 PM
ZephroCarnelian

Roadrunner.

You see - Doom would set up an eleborate trap for him, involving bird-seed and a heavy suspended weight.

Roadrunner would eat the seed and then speed off, without setting off the trap.

Doom would wonder what the hell went wrong, go to check on the trap and... SPLAT!!!!

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:52 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm gonna create a show like that.

Except it will feature Doom as Wile E Coyote and Quicksilver as Road Runner.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:53 PM
ZephroCarnelian

Good plan, action man!

A parody of the nth degree! big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:54 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Why does everyone assume that prep time magically turns smeone into a god. After all Doom has had plenty of spare time on his hands and his power hasn't increased hugely everytime he is left alone for a month. Besides when Doom actually gets prep time I bet he gets "evil mastermind's block"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:05 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

It doesn't increase their power in a quantitive way - just in a qualitive way.

If they know who they're fighting, they can get the info they need to take their opponent down.

It DOES work - look at Batman.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:10 AM