KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wizard Top 10 Supervillan List

Wizard Top 10 Supervillan List
Started by: Arachnoidfreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savagerampage

Despero is another tough motha f*cker

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:07 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

"Wicked Wannabes"; who didn't make the list and why

1. Apocalypse - This would-be world conquerer has taken 80,000 years to do...nothing. Way to go blue lips.

2. Baron Zemo - Close- and the last year has seen this guy kick ass, but he's still gotta live down the decades of mediocrity he's lived before he makes the supervillain elite.

3. Brainiac - Regardless of what his name might imply, this cheesy serial villain has done so much of nothing we wonder how he even made THIS backup list.

4. Green Goblin - Fun to watch fly around and throw pumpkins, but not a heavyweight.

5. Juggernaut - Great villain, but it was either him or Doomsday, and Doomsday would mop the floor with him.

6. Kingpin - A poor man's Lex Luthor, only fatter.

7. Prometheus - He takes out Superman, Batman, and the JLA, and what takes him out? A kick to the nads by Catwoman. Next time wear a cup pal.

8. Red Skull - He's a shadow being that currently terrorizes beachcombers. Uhh, what more needs to be said?

9. Taskmaster - He's interested in training hired muscle and making some dough, not in duking it out. Given an opportunity, he'd run from any fight.

10. Venom - Much cooler than Carnage, but nowhere near as tough or as dangerous.

(copied word for word, Wizard Magazine 1998)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:09 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd
Apocalypse's biggest feats are inconclusive battles with semi-big names, like Namor, High Evolutionary, Ikaris and Loki. When he does something TRULY impressive aside from beating up on X-factor, call me. smile

he took over the word and acualy held on to it, unlike some people (caugh caugh DOOM caugh)

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:09 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazyspinz
he took over the word and acualy held on to it, unlike some people (caugh caugh DOOM caugh)

Doom took it over 3 TIMES, and GAVE IT BACK from his own will. and he didn't have 80,000 years. Please, dont even go there.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:11 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

agreed, doom rocks

but apocalypse was asleep for acouple thousand years, and he wasnt born 80,000s years ago, it was like 4000 max

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:14 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

After 4,000 years + the 6,000 he lived before that. And just like that...he got overthrown by three people. Tsk tsk.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:16 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

He wasn't asleep for a couple of thousand years. He was around during ancient egyptian times, he was around when he found Ship a thousand years later, he was around when he was worshipped by the Sumarians as Seth, he was around in the 13th century when he transformed Exodus, he was around in the 19th century when he transformed Sinister, and he was around in the 20th and 21st century. And those are just the stories we know about.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:18 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

awww, now im sad....

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:19 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

What can I say? I know my comics. wink

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:21 AM
crazyspinz

i do to, i just usualy over look things like that and hope no one else notices.

and for the record, if it wasnt for cable / charles apocalypse would have ruled the world...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:23 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

True. If it weren't for heroes, lots of supervillains would have ruled the world. That's why they're heroes. wink

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:24 AM
crazyspinz

yes but those are the only 2 who did anything to him,

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:46 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Sabertooth and bullseye dont deserve to be on the list.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:22 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apocalypse took over the world in AoA that don't get him no love....I mean..come on.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bullseye and Sabretooth definatly should be there.
Theyre both insane and like to kill, hell, Sabretooth has a need to kill, he puts on a mask at night and commits murders on whoever he can grab.
That is real villiany. Bullsye is a good villian because he can kill any human hero at any time with his skills, charge up a pin like gambit(he did this way before gambit was made) and he could kill anyone, and he is also a bloddthirsty killer.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:59 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

That list kicks ass.

I'm not huge on Ra's al Ghul but all in all...it's a great list.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:30 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Its a better list than the top 10 superheroes list (except for sabertooth and bullseye)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:23 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Disagree heavily on that list. Is not even compose right. They're mixing master mind villains with natural born assasins and killers. Bullseye and Sabretooth are cruel heartless villains. Neither of those two could even orgainize a genius master plan. They shouldn't even be anywhere near Ra's and Doctor Doom or Lex Luthor league.

Also where is Magneto on that list? Whutzzup with that? And what about Mephisto???? One of the most evil and dangerous villains in Marvel Comics??

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Apr 1st, 2005 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apocalypse: I shall make you eat those words.....insect...do you not realize I am immortal? I am ....Apocalypse!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

the masterminds are on the list because of their intelligence and vast resources. The assasins and stuff are awesome villains because of their charisma, character, and attitude towards the job they do.

It doesn't have to be about "most powerful," it's more like who's the most ruthless.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:05 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote