KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto and Friends VS The J L A

Magneto and Friends VS The J L A
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

how would he know who to go for? and both magneto and exodus can fly, and the chances of magneto not putting up a magnetic sheild around his team right away, are slim to non.

flash is a non factor in this, supes is the only problem, and he would have his hands full.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:23 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazyspinz
how would he know who to go for?

he can test punch everyone before they even realize they are in a battle . i hate doing this lol damn you Draco

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:26 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

so after his hand is broken after his test punch on colossus, it gets shocked by magnetos feild wich he ALWAYS has up nowadays, then gets frozen by iceman (like a kid licking a poll in the winter)

next

IM AWESOME

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:30 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

flash can run through them and make them Explode ,

ok ok i will stop now.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:33 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

The Flash can single-handidly make any battle impossibly hard to find an outcome for. DAMN YOU SPEED FORCE!! *shakes fist towards sky*

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:43 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well for Flash i whould put someone who is stong and won't be effected or K.Oed by his punches.

Or someone who is at least fast enough to do something about it.

list of people that Flash can't do much.
THor , Silver Surfer , DD , Jugs , Iceman etc.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:45 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Mags goes into the fight with a forcefield up around him and Xavier, maybe the entire team, Xavier takes the majority out (or maybe him and MM just go at it telepathically) and Mags can take out most of the JLA himself. Juggs is magical, so if he punches Superman he's screwed....and your right, the Flash makes this hard, but I'll still side with team Marvel.

-DM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Blackhole justice league goes bye bye

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:06 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote