KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs. Sandman/Green Goblin

Who'll win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Storm 4 50.00%
Sandman/Green Goblin 4 50.00%
Who cares/No one 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Storm vs. Sandman/Green Goblin
Started by: AngryApocalypse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngryApocalypse
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm vs. Sandman/Green Goblin

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:32 AM
AngryApocalypse is currently offline Click here to Send AngryApocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by AngryApocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i cpuld see storm taking out sandman easily but green goblin mihgt be a challenge- most likeyl not

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:43 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

GG has a laser in his glove..... storm can't defend against that

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Didn't sandman get a massive upgrade recently?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I would think that unless Storm busts out some monsoon-esque rain followed up by some wind frigid enough to freeze water....that she wouldn't even be able to take out Sandman.

Green Goblin just puts the finishing touches on it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:45 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well sandman was literally turned into mud man a while back. so a bunch of water(possible) and snow, and dropping the temp. to below zero and wind and i bet he's out. and i think storm could take green goblin.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:14 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
well sandman was literally turned into mud man a while back. so a bunch of water(possible) and snow, and dropping the temp. to below zero and wind and i bet he's out. and i think storm could take green goblin.

but both at the same time? i'm not sure...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think its completley possible- aren't a lot of goblins equiptment and gadgets mechanical??

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
i think its completley possible- aren't a lot of goblins equiptment and gadgets mechanical??

yes, and she could, given the time, fry them, but she has to deal with two highly mobile, highly skilled and highly armed opponents... she wont have much time, if any, to use her powers...

i'm not saying she doesnt have a chance, but most likely the other two will win most times imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:57 AM
stormfront13

well she's dealt w/ more than one villian before(the arena and her series a while back) if gg uses a lot of electrical and mechanical things storm can override them. she does this a lot but even it it isn't possible i believe she can take them out

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:44 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Storm blows Sandman with hurricane force winds, turning him into 'Sandstorm', her new ally. He helps her to defeat the Green Goblin fairly easily.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:22 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

is that possible?? if it is then its like that new character dust-taking the flesh off bones but thats if its possible

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
Cosmic Cube

j/k. I believe she could though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:26 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

ok but as much as i want it to be true i don't know if its possible but it might be

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:27 AM
Cosmic Cube

She could easily scatter his sand granules and *cause* a sandstorm. Whether or not she could make him change his name to "Sandstorm" and make him an ally is a completely different matter.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:29 AM
stormfront13

no lol i know that but it makes sense that she could scatter his sand molecules

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:30 AM
stormfront13

but even if she can't there are ways of taking him out.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:20 PM