KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » "xXx" Shaken but not stirred.

"xXx" Shaken but not stirred.
Started by: The Redeemer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Redeemer

Shocked "xXx" Shaken but not stirred.

The first hour was inspirational. A great role model. A testament to the power of the human spirit. Emotionally uplifting.

The second hour was lighter. I had'nt laughed so much in ages. He knows his stuff. A bit naughty maybe but a great character nevertheless. Definitely on form.

Shoot!!! I'd almost forgotten I was intending to turn out something on "xXx". What was that? Oh yeah, the Bond wannabee that'll be taking over where 007 left off... I think not!!!

Actually I turned the tripe off a little more than ten minutes in. After that I caught up on THE HEATHER MILLS STORY -inspirational- and then rounded things off nicely with THE GRAHAME NORTON SHOW -definitely on form-.

A footnote to the losers who produced trash like "xXx"...think cinematography, think art direction, think soundtrack and think involving story. You idiots ain't making an MTV video!!!

The Redeemer rates "xXx" an ALL TIME LOW with comment CONTEMPTIBLE TRASH. Indeed, the next REAL Bond looks brighter already! Happy Dance

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:39 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

so, no vin diesel for you?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
so, no vin diesel for you?

Maybe in films like BOILER ROOM but never as 007. sad It was'nt so much him - I've no problems with him in stuff like the mediocre THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS - it's just that the whole air of "xXx" stank. A definite smell of condescending to some knowing, idiot mentality in the viewer.

Pathetic is too good a word for it! sick

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:56 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's good to know not everyone wants him as 007

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:02 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Silly movie roll eyes (sarcastic)
I didn't like the girl, nor Vin... He is kinda ugly!
NO way he can beat JB yes What were they trying to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:32 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

getting fans to like him?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:40 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

they failed miserably then

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:57 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I heard some people who said it was good, so at least some like it

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:00 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

someone liked it? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:39 AM
yerssot

no, more than one even eek!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 10:13 AM
Kes
Philie

Vin as Bond?? Where did that came from?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:46 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

out of the air I hope

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:03 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Not Vin as Bond, Vin as xXx, an agent "equivalent" and a copycat of Bond... riiiiight stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 07:06 PM
yerssot

and a bad one too messed

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:26 PM
Kes
Philie

messed I dont know what is worst.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 07:16 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

how do you mean?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 07:58 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

ah I will chuck in my 2 cents....

xXx, tbh I did quite like the film but I didn't like the film in a secret agent type thing,

1. He didnt take the job seriously
2. A REAL agent was killed so easily which was a downer
3. How can scum villians like that come up with ideas like THAT!
4. the so called "Q" sucked,
5. The gadgets which were bunged into his carwere never used except about 2 or 3....a waste
6. just......NO

Discos - liked the tattoos, and liked to think they were swinging for a simple action film stick out tongue

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:42 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

actually, about 5... that's what I would like in Bond: some gadgets not being used cause you can already guess when and where he will use them in the movie

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:27 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol yeah i know, but did you see how many stuff Zander Kane wanted put into his car......ya right, its not your own private bloody army tank

Zander Kane Vs Ukraine

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:23 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I haven't seen the movie and I hope to keep it like that wink

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:38 PM