KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Superfly
This has been a rumour forever.

In fact, the truth is more likely that the rumoured movie, actually turned into the new TV series.

The fourth movie rumour started when there was a CGI clip teaser (I've seen it with my own eyes) as a tester for a new TV show. One thing led to another, rumours started, and people thought this was going to be a movie.

The TV show never happened. Instead, the new cartoon took its place. The rumours about a CGI movie continued. Even John Woo "was involved" at one point according to "reputable" websites.

The same wesbites that told us Ghostbusters 3 was in production and that Keanu Reeves was going to be the new Batman Of The Future while Anthony Hopkins played Bruce Wayne. Ninja Turtles 4 belongs alongside these claims.

I don't think we'll see another movie.

It works better that way...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:42 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

IF we do see another movie, the only way to really make it interesting is to make it extremely seriousl. Have the turtles fight people, cut them up, and let's see some blood. Leonardo has been using twin katana for years and I haven't seen any blood. Michaelangelo hasn't smashed in one face that I've seen. Donatello doesn't crack skulls like he should and I haven't seen Raphael pierce into anyone's heart!
I may be a fan of violence, but I also think the story could be moved in a new direction. Take it seriously, and make them seem like real crime fighting ninjas.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:00 AM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

The movie is rated PG. I don't think they will be wanting to show blood in a PG movie sad But it would be cool though...seeing blood smeared over their bodies and weapons...that would be so beautiful if it were a screen shot

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:09 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mådness
The movie is rated PG. I don't think they will be wanting to show blood in a PG movie sad But it would be cool though...seeing blood smeared over their bodies and weapons...that would be so beautiful if it were a screen shot

The old comics were like that, but in regards to movies, pg makes it for everyone, the good ol' turtles.

Serious may not be better, the newer turtles cartoon was serious, but had many complaints, though I did like it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:02 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Well, I love Same As It Never Was. Whoever thought of that... *applaudes*

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:14 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

indeed

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:44 PM