KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hotstreak VS. Pyro

Hotstreak VS. Pyro
Started by: Whitesnake

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whitesnake

Hotstreak VS. Pyro

I think Hotstreak would win becuase he can create AND control fire. Pyro has to have a lighter or something before he could use fire. The interesting part about this is, niether of them get hurt by fire, they would have to handle it the old fashioned beat down way. I still think Hotstreak would win. If you really think about it, Hotstreak was leading a gang so he would have to be a really good streetfighter. What does anyone else think?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:25 PM
Whitesnake is currently offline Click here to Send Whitesnake a Private Message Find more posts by Whitesnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Pryo could win because he controlls fire and is more experienced...however Hotstreak could win if he hits Pyro fast and hard with flame balls.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whitesnake

I'm sure if you tick him off enough he could hit him fast and hard. That quick temper can make him pretty psychotic.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:55 PM
Whitesnake is currently offline Click here to Send Whitesnake a Private Message Find more posts by Whitesnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I love Hotstreak and Ebon was pretty cool too....I think I'm going with Hotstreak on this one.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whitesnake

Well you're cool. That would be a pretty interesting fight though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:21 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Pyro can be hurt by flames that are not in his control...but he has an insulated costume, and I think he has greater deal of control then Hotstreak has. He can make fires enough solid to knock Hotstreak out.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whitesnake

Pyro is more experianced and definitely has more control becuase Hotstreak goes nuts when he can't get what he wants. If Hotstreak were mad and took Pyro by surprise, that would really even things out. I think it all depends on how mad Hotstreak is, Pyro would probably get beat down quick if Hotstreak was ticked off.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:32 PM