KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The World VS Superman

The World VS Superman
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The World VS Superman

Current Superman (Post-Crisis) has been give three weeks to conquer the world. The world has no superheroes or supervillains (Except Supes). So, could the world unite their forces and bring Superman down?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Sod off could they, lol!

If there's no other supers to have a go, he whupps the planet's ass!

He's invulnerable lol. He'd fight for a day, then rest a day - just to keep his meta-atp topped up.

He can throw aircraft carriers around like playthings and no missile short of a nuke is gonna so much as sting. And is a man of his speed likely to get hit by a nuke...?

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

superman rules the world within a week...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe..but don't forget about Kryptonite...I'm sure Lex has a ton of it stored somewhere just in case this scenario ever happens..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:36 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure Star Labs could find a way to defeat him as well...don't count the people of earth out...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:39 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

The world had better start forging kryptonite bullets and a K-bomb.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:59 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

if you mean the real world versus a Supes level guy then we'd have no chance of taking him down........ unless we mega-nuked him in his sleep

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ditto

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:09 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

In turn destroying our selves so it seems pretty pointless.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:35 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
if you mean the real world versus a Supes level guy then we'd have no chance of taking him down........ unless we mega-nuked him in his sleep

Is there Kryptonite in this world? If not, Krypton gas might work...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:41 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

face it dudes..the world is screwed!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Magee
In turn destroying our selves so it seems pretty pointless.

yeah.......... but we could just bomb him when he's in the United States....... no big loss there

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm here...I guess I could go to Scotland..I hear it's this time of year.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

It could go either way.
normal people'e punshes won't even make him notice them ,but boxers and Martial-artists' punhes and one ton kicks might phaze him alittle. Especially millions of those strikes coming in one after another to wear him down. Then millions of rounds of armor-pierceing ak-47 rounds hitting him at once.And 50-caliber rounds that can cut through helicoptors and tank shells and milles and warheads/nukes.
Supes can be put down.

The problem is gonna be:
1. getting people crazy enough to face him.
2.being able to hit him.

Supes or EArth.
I say a draw.

Btw. Before someone write in talkin' smack about what I said, think about it.
Martial-artists can hit with over a ton of force in a single strike, It has been documented and proven.
A ton of force can crush a human skull 2x over, but it would just makes superman's head turn to the side or go back slightly, but lots and lots of MA can distract him until the big guns come in to spray him with tank ang gun rounds, then the warheads start coming in. Some people won't survive. but supes won't either.
Think about it.

Last edited by jplatinum on Apr 1st, 2005 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:27 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

LOL!

One ton of force? I can quite easily believe that.

But you seriously think that Supes would even NOTICE a ton of force? No. No he wouldn't.

And how on Earth would lots of martial artists distract him? He could fly into the air and VAPOURISE them with his heat vision. Whole swathes of hundreds of them at the same time.

Tanks? Shells? Firstly - he's invulnerable to them. Secondly - he could bloody well outrun any projectile lol.

''Oh no! An entire division of M1-Abrams battle tanks! I guess I'll just fly at hypersonic speeds to a mountain range, carve one up with my heat vision and throw it at them!'' Jobs a good 'un.

And warheads....? Supes catches them in space and chucks them into the sun. Or even better - chucks them right back where they came from.

Face it - if Supes turned bad.... we're screwed, lol!

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:46 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by jplatinum
It could go either way.
normal people'e punshes won't even make him notice them ,but boxers and Martial-artists' punhes and one ton kicks might phaze him alittle. Especially millions of those strikes coming in one after another to wear him down. Then millions of rounds of armor-pierceing ak-47 rounds hitting him at once.And 50-caliber rounds that can cut through helicoptors and tank shells and milles and warheads/nukes.
Supes can be put down.

The problem is gonna be:
1. getting people crazy enough to face him.
2.being able to hit him.

Supes or EArth.
I say a draw.

Btw. Before someone write in talkin' smack about what I said, think about it.
Martial-artists can hit with over a ton of force in a single strike, It has been documented and proven.
A ton of force can crush a human skull 2x over, but it would just makes superman's head turn to the side or go back slightly, but lots and lots of MA can distract him until the big guns come in to spray him with tank ang gun rounds, then the warheads start coming in. Some people won't survive. but supes won't either.
Think about it.

No offense dude, but there's no way that would work. Maybe if Supes just stood there and let martial aritists, bullets and bombs hit him without ever fighting back, and he wasn't invulnerable, those things might show results.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:53 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

What if we all wore earrings, and began to move in sync with one another? We could all merge into one being! You know, like a worldwide super-fusion into one being with all of our abilities combined?

We'd kick Superman's ass.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:57 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

pre crisis mega prime human HAHAHA

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:00 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

lol, I just noticed your sig kgkg.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:04 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

lol you like it?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:06 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote