KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Count Dooku vs. Magneto

Count Dooku vs. Magneto
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Count Dooku 5 33.33%
Magneto 10 66.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Count Dooku vs. Magneto
Started by: Lord S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord S
King

Count Dooku vs. Magneto

We've seen Christopher Lee and Sir Ian McKellan face off as Sauron and Gandalf in LOTR, but now let's see their alter-egos in action! Movie versions.

I take Magneto.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:20 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

dunno

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:26 PM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku thanks to the Force

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:27 PM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Dooku seem to be one powerful b!tch. But I dont know if he can beat Magneto, his lightsabers handle is metal and would be out of the fight. If he can use the force in defense of the power of magnetism then he might have a chance. If not Magneto should beat him.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:12 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well for every object that Dooku struggles to hurl at Magneto, he will get it hoofed back at him faster than he can blink.

Magneto is powerful enough to deal with any Star Wars character, quite clearly. The force is overrated.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:15 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well for every object that Dooku struggles to hurl at Magneto, he will get it hoofed back at him faster than he can blink.

-AC
Even the nonmetal objects?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:18 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most likely now.

Seeing as he's dropped the Master of Magnetism moniker and just taken it to levels of controlling almost everything.

Well, not "him". More so his writer. Even older Magneto would win.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:22 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Even the nonmetal objects?

If you throw a big enough handful of plastic poker chips at Mags, he's toast.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:24 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Magneto can control the entire em spectrum and has influence with all the forces. He has always been able to levitate nonmetal objects. Force lightning is obviously ineffective. Telekinesis can possibly penetrate his force field but even so Magneto will be firing off high octane energy bolts at Dooku immediately. Dooku is extremely outclassed

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:44 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

remembering that this thread is about the movie Magneto, i think Dooku would win

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:56 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Oh movie Magneto. I think he still scrapes a win what with the ability to stop the speeding to the ground Black Bird with little effort

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:00 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

If it's movie Magneto and Dooku, it doesn't belong on this board

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:36 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

hmmm...I'll take Magneto, even though I'm a bit of a Star Wars fanboy. It would be Magneto's magnetic stuff vs. Dooku's low-to-mid level telekinesis. I can't see Magneto losing this one.

Point of interest: Chistopher Lee has been in more staged sword fights (in live plays or movies) than anyone in history. Thought that was fun.

-DM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:46 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

even more than Touche Turtle?

(please log in to view the image)

"Touche away........."

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 2nd, 2005 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:22 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto easily.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:29 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Originally posted by demigawd
If it's movie Magneto and Dooku, it doesn't belong on this board

umm.... this is the verses section of the comic book MOVIES....

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:46 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

No it's not. This is the comics battles board.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:53 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

you do reallize that this entire forum is about movies, right?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:58 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yes but there's a comic book movie forum just around that there corner. I personally don't care what you use...I'm not a mod. But you can see above the confusion it can cause if you're going by movie versions and people are giving comic answers.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:11 AM
Kid Kurdy

Another overrated Star Wars character who thanks his "reputation" on, let me think, ONE fight-scene ? A fight he almost lost lol.

(Christopher Lee rocks by the way.)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:12 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote