KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 6: the Half-Blooded Prince

Harry Potter 6: the Half-Blooded Prince
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

well since i started, i might as well finish
chapter 3 is being worked on
probably post this weekend
i'm gonna try really hard this time

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:15 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

by the way, i asked Raz if i could change my name so this thread might not be by HPaddict soon

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:16 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

y do u want to change ur name 4? n wot will u b changin it to?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:03 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i wanna be different....
there are so many HP____, Harry_____, Potter________, etc.
i asked Raz to change my name to somthing that fits my special, idiotic nature.....
so i requested raenef v
he's a character the manga Demon Diary
a really ditzy demon lord whom i absolutely love (sibling love)....
if there were less HP fans with similar names, i'd keep HPaddict...
it's just i wanna feel special and one of a kind.....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:41 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

who knows,
if raenef v doesn't work out, i'll change to HP@ddict
hahahaha.....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:42 AM
sugar&sweet

lol,gd name wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:39 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ummmm....
the new one or HP@ddict?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:35 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

whatever but post soon!!!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:55 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

the new name. when r u going to post more? i cant wait this long big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:23 AM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

I think its absolutely brilliant. grand. you and spidergrl are good writers. so are other people whose stories I've read but I can't remember who. sad but thx for writing a story!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:50 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i on the wrong computer!!!
i'll post it tonight.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:29 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
the new name. when r u going to post more? i cant wait this long big grin

you know about demon diary??
your one of the first people i've meet who does!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:30 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

so i final wrote more
thanx for waiting you guys

Chapter 3: Letters
“That was quite close,” Harry stated gravely as he pulled Pigwidgeon out of his shirt.
The small owl was a bit ruffled and in a daze but the traumatizing experience was quickly wiped its mind as it remembered its purpose. Holding out his leg, Pig presented Harry with a bundle of letters.
Swiftly relieving the owl of his burden, Harry broke ripped open the envelope of the first letter. He unfolded the message to find Ron’s messy handwriting:
“-Harry,
How are you doing with those horrible muggle relatives of yours? Well, you won’t have to suffer much longer. Mum had Dad send an owl to Dumbledore today. Poor Errol came back near dead; Dad says Errol’s not doing any more rounds now. Anyways, Dumbledore wrote that you could come over and stay with us for the rest of the summer that means two months of fun at the Burrow with us. You can expect us at 1 tomorrow afternoon.
-Ron
P.S.-Dad said you’d better give the enclosed letter to the muggles. Just as a precaution.”
Putting aside Ron’s letter, Harry picked up the next in the pile. Seeing the bright scarlet of the paper, Harry was a bit hesitant to break the golden seal for fear it might be a howler. Cautiously, Harry touched the winged lions imprinted upon the seal; suddenly the letter began to unfold itself and Harry dropped it.
“*cough**cough*, are you sure this is going to work?”
“Yes, quite sure actually, *cough*”
Voices were emitting from the unfolded slip.
“Harry, you there?”
On the paper two very familiar figures appeared as Harry moved toward the letter.
“Fred, George?”
“Had Fred it works! This is a break through.”
“Yes, an enormous one George!”
“Feeling a bit silly, Harry picked up the paper and looked closely at the animated pictures of George and Fred.
“’lo Harry,” the Weasely twins stated together.
“Ummm….would you two mind telling me what’s going on?”
“Certainly, friend. We have accomplished quite a lot from this experiment…Live Wizard mail! George, think of all the money we can make at the store now!!”
“You mean you’re actually talking to me?”
“Yes we are in-”
Harry unexpectedly heard another familiar muffled voice, “Boys, you get down here right now!!”
“Yes Mum!” the twins recited in unison. “Sorry Harry, gotta go. See you tomorrow.”
The letter went blank all at once.
Alone once more, Harry picked up the final letter and read the front. Written in painstakingly neat script was “Concerning the Whereabouts of Sirius Black"......

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Apr 11th, 2005 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:42 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

so how do you like it?
any suggestions....
i feel like i'm talking to myself.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:43 AM
sugar&sweet

ur not talkin to urself, i think it great, and i ve no suggestions( only coz i'm not gd wiv ideas)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:46 AM
sugar&sweet

WHEN R U GOING TO POST MORE?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:31 AM
sugar&sweet

yea, i ve one suggestion, POST MORE PLZ. its a great story

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:48 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i think i'll post more tonight....no homework.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:21 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ok under sugar&sweet's suggestion i have written more.....
hope you like it....

Chapter 4: The Quest
Perceiving this script, Harry fumbled as he started to tear open the scroll, which flew out of his hands. Harry scrambled to pick it up. For him, it was as if time had stopped, that brief second seemed like eternity to Harry. He noticed the seal be for breaking it; a dragon and a phoenix perhaps guarding something that looked like a mountain range and a teardrop.
Finally managing to open the scroll, Harry was disappointed to find a blank page. He was about to crumble it up in anger when the very same writing printing started to form on the page.
“Dear Mr. Harry Potter,
There are those in the world who fight for good. There are few in this world whom are aware of our presence. You are now one of those select few.
Your great deeds have recently come to our attention. Had we know that you were alive we would have contacted you earlier. You existence was hidden from us at your birth and we have assumed that you had died with your parents at the hands of Lord Voldemort. Yes, Mister Potter we know of your parents. They were in fact, a part of our elite group. As were their friends.
Do not despair Mister Potter, for we have information pertaining to a family friend of yours. Sirius Black your godfather is not dead but a live. His whereabouts are unknown except for the fact that he is in Britain. You must find him Mister Potter, for his existence is essential to for the plan of the new order. His safety must be ensured.
We trust that you and your friends will succeed in this quest as you have accomplished many others. If ever you need help, do not hesitate to call us.”
The message stopped abruptly leaving Harry dreadfully confused. Obviously, these people didn’t know what they were talking about. Sirius was gone; he had fallen through the curtain at the Department of Mysteries. Harry had witnessed the event. Yet, in his heart, Harry wanted to believe the letter. Harry looked back at the letter and saw two words, written in an ornate script quite unlike the rest of the letter. (use imagination)

“The Guardians”

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:21 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

well??

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:22 AM