KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Exclusive: Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Secrets

Exclusive: Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Secrets
Started by: Ben-Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ben-Kenobi

Episodes VII-IX revealed.

April 01, 2005 - Rumors about possible storylines for Star Wars: Episode VII, VIII, and IX have been passed down through fandom since the late '70s – long before the creation of the Web. Longtime devotees will remember that one of most prominent rumors floating around claimed that a character from the prequels would return as the central character in the final trilogy. Today, after decades of speculation, IGN FilmForce can confirm this. A top-level insider, who requests that we refer to him only as "Far-Far Nar-Nar," tells us it's true and that reports of a TV show are merely a smokescreen intentionally created by Lucasfilm to divert attention away from high-level development of three new films in the epic space saga.

And there's more... the source reveals that the sequel trilogy will center around Jedi Master Yaddle – the "female Yoda" featured in The Phantom Menace – as she travels to the farthest reaches of the galaxy in search of the powerful Kyber Crystal, accompanied by her loyal protector, Captain Panaka.

We're not the kind of site that takes these kinds of things lightly, so we phoned Quarshie's rep who promptly told us, "I don't know where the hell he is," and hung up. Undeterred, we tracked Quarshie down at a sci-fi convention in Kansas where he revealed more shocking developments. Speaking from the main hall of the Topeka Abdallah Shriners Club Masonic Temple, Quarshie told us, "Damn right! See, Yaddle is on a crazy dangerous mission and she needs somebody like me – a real badass – to protect her. They're gonna digitally age me using CG... I'll be old, but still a badass!" When pressed for more details Quarshie tipped, "Well, George didn't tell me much, but I know it's gonna be a musical. He's really going a different direction with this one. Says it'll be like Star Wars meets Moulin Rouge. Real trippy s***."

Our source, "Far-Far Nar-Nar," was reluctant to comment on Quarshie's statement, but he did say that Paula Abdul had been spotted at Skywalker Ranch in recent weeks. It's possible she's choreographing dance numbers for the film.

Finally, our scooper claims that the project is currently being developed under the codename "Yaddle Goes to Utapau," but he/she hears that The Flanneled One is considering "Descent of Yaddle" for the actual title of Episode VII.

Could we finally learn more about Yoda's race and get to see his home planet? How does Mara Jade fit into all this? Why is C-3PO so effeminate? Stay tuned to IGN FilmForce for the answers to all these questions and more.

Source: http://filmforce.ign.com/starwars/a...0/600586p1.html

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

Ahh dud, i put it in the wrong fourm ><

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

I think this is the biggest load of crap ever.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:28 PM
Ben-Kenobi

Can some one please move this to the eu thread for me.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:30 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

har de har har har

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

I know what a crappy aprils fools day joke

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:35 PM
Ben-Kenobi

Sounds like something supershadow made up.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:36 PM
Kainreaver

I didnt think about that (April fools). i was worried...like REALLY WORRIED. Bit it IS april fools day. What a relief.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Moved to the proper forum

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

APril Fools! stick out tongue
That is so not true....wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:27 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-OneManShow

Ah great! Paula Abdul will finally bring back dignity to the Star Wars saga!

Burn them down!! The lot of them!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Obi-OneManShow a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-OneManShow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:30 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote