KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): « First ... « 122 123 [124] 125 126 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

Tarc followed Brutus. He did not trust Zuya.

Daro was furious.
"Guard all entrances!" He shouted. "Let no one live."

Seji had made it to the private shuttle.
"Where's Daro?" Asked the pilot
"He's tied up in business right now," Seji replied."We got multiple hostels in the palace. We need to get out of here now!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 10:11 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

-Can i join, i posted my char in the other thread months ago?-

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 10:20 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drbob360
Kenny Rogers!

[NO! YOU CAN'T JOIN!! jk post away!]

They all ran out of the pit, and made their way up the stairs.

"This way!" Brutus yelled once they had gotten to the top, "To the right!"

But Yun-Zuya wanted to get the Hutt instead of escape, so he turned left and ran off.

He's suicidal!

Instead of running off to help him, Brutus turned to Tarc.

"Well, what should we do?"

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -George S. Patton

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:15 AM
drbob360 is currently offline Click here to Send drbob360 a Private Message Find more posts by drbob360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Uhhh leave maybe?" Tarc replied annoyingly. "I mean, only both of em want us dead. I guess I'd follow you, since your the high and mighty Jedi."

Last edited by android217 on Aug 13th, 2007 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:18 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Yun-Zuya made his way down the hallway, killing thugs and guards, Daro had sent to attack them. They were all weak and had been no match for Yun-Zuya's amphistaff. Luckily, since these people were working with the Hutts, and caused crime, many had minor bounties on them, deeming them worthy enough to kill for Yun-Zuya, even though they weren't a worthy fight. Once he got back into the main chamber, he slowly made his way towards Daro, who was surrounded by guards.

"I'll kill you Daro...And your guards...If your pit can't stop me, you can't!" Yun-Zuya shouted, pulling out another thermal detenator.

There is never enough BANANAS!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:21 AM
mrsalieri890 is currently offline Click here to Send mrsalieri890 a Private Message Find more posts by mrsalieri890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drbob360
Kenny Rogers!

True. Too true.

"Alright, lets go," Brutus said to Tarc.

I'm sure Yun-Zuya can handle himself.

He ran down corridors, running into Daro's goons every now and then, making their way down to find a ship to escape with.

As soon as they did find their way out of the palace, a ship was already preparing to leave.

"Wonder whose leaving Daro," Brutus said to Tarc following him.

As Brutus pondered on the situation, he remembered about Yun-Zuya's ship.

"Zuya's ship!" Brutus stated, "Lets take it!"

Sprinting to the spot the bounty hunter had left it before he brought them into the palace, Brutus came into view of Yun-Zuya's ship. He grinned, and ran up the ship's bay into the cockpit. It was some old ship, Brutus had no idea what it was, but he could find out how to fly it...

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -George S. Patton

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:31 AM
drbob360 is currently offline Click here to Send drbob360 a Private Message Find more posts by drbob360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Daro had started to get nervous. But he had been studying this bounty hunter. His armor was amazingly powerful. He had an extremely dangerous temper. He was extremely strong with his staff. But he wanted money. Everyone needs money.

He started to chuckle. "I see you passed the test. I'm glad to see you did. You see, I'm in need of new muscle, and I'm going to offer you... 100,000 credits to be my official bounty hunter."

Last edited by android217 on Aug 13th, 2007 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:34 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Yun-Zuya didn't even think of the offer. Daro had tried to kill him, and now he tried to bargain for his life.

"No. Your life isn't worth 100,000 credits to me," Yun-Zuya said, watching the guards carefully, "Give me all the credits you own, or you can watch me kill your guards, then you."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:42 AM
mrsalieri890 is currently offline Click here to Send mrsalieri890 a Private Message Find more posts by mrsalieri890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"And if I transfer the money to you, what would stop you from killing me?" Daro stalled.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:44 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

"Nothing. Nothing at all would stop me from killing you, not your guards, not Seji, nothing," Yun-Zuya grinned.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:47 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Well that's too bad. I did really want you to be a part of my business.. but now. you have to die," Daro pressed the third button on his armrest. A steel plate lowered around Daro. His voice cracked through the intercom.

"This is the hardest steel known in the universe. You will never get through it.I had it personally by my best Verpine engineers."

A robotic female voice was heard over Daro.
"Self Destruct in 1 minute."

Daro chuckled again as the throne was elevated underground.

Last edited by android217 on Aug 13th, 2007 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:57 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Yun-Zuya was taken by surprise.

"Coward! You coward!" Yun-Zuya shouted.

The building was going to blow and Yun-Zuya didn't want to be in it when it happened. He'd get Daro another time, after all, he was a bounty hunter.

Yun-Zuya sprinted all the way out the entrance that he came in, just in time to his ship leaving Tatooine. The jedi and the smuggler had probably stolen his ship when he was busy. He turned around and faced the palace and yelled angrily, before turning and running into the desert towards the town of Wayfar.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:06 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Daro slithered out of the steel plate.

"Foolish bounty hunter," Daro chuckled."Why would I blow up my new palace? Guards we're moving out to one of my shuttles. Make sure you put on your melee shields."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:47 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Tarc sat in the strange ship. It was of a design he had never seen before. But he hadn't seen that many nice ships before. But this one.. seemed more organic than mechanical.

"You couldn't of used your "Super" sense to find a better ship?" Tarc said, touching the side of the ship. It moved, and Tarc quickly pulled his finger away.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:08 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

-can anyone help me to jump in so i can RP here too?-

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:22 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

(you can be a republic starfighter or somthin, there was a big battle, and the republic should have been notified)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:26 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

[Hmm whats your guy do? He rebel or Imp?]

Yun-Zuya arrived at Wayfar panting. He turned and looked at the palace. It wasn't going to blow up, and Daro had fooled and tricked him. Clenching his fists, Yun-Zuya removed his helmet in anger and threw it to the floor.

"Coward!! Coward!!" Yun-Zuya yelled at the palace in anger.

Civilians crowded around him and gave him looks. Not only was he yelling in anger for no reason, but they probably haven't ever seen a Yuuzhan Vong.

Yun-Zuya knelt down and picked up his helmet and carried it under his arm.

"Get out of my way," he commanded as he pushed his way through the crowd.

All he had was 25,000 credits from the jedi bounties he had brought to the Imperial on Naboo, and in need of credits, Yun-Zuya made his way to the market where the bank terminals were at. After the walk, Yun-Zuya approached the terminal and placed his helmet on top of it. Typing in his information, the terminal came up with his credit amount:

"1400 credits. Would you like to deposit or withdraw?"

Yun-Zuya stared at the terminal and read over it over and over. The Imperial never sent him his money, he wasted time bringing jedi and got nothing from doing so. He'd been tricked twice. In another rage of anger, Yun-Zuya raised his fist and broke the terminal. Again, civilians crowded around and stared at him. This time at least, two stormtroopers arrived on 74-Z speeder bikes. Yun-Zuya grinned, grabbed his helmet and put it on.

"Citizen! You are being fined 3,000 credits for repair of the termi-"

Yun-Zuya pulled out his DC-17 and aimed at the two stormtroopers. As they scrambled to pull out their E11s, Yun-Zuya fired and killed them both. The civlians stood there shocked, and he changed that.

"Tell the Imperials about me. Send them after me," he said while walking towards an Imperial speeder bike, "I need someone to kill to amuse me."

The crowd ran away as Yun-Zuya got onto the speeder bike and started it up.

"I'm going to kill everyone..." Yun-Zuya muttered in anger as he sped out of the town, heading to Mos Eisley.

Last edited by mrsalieri890 on Aug 14th, 2007 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:26 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
(you can be a republic starfighter or somthin, there was a big battle, and the republic should have been notified)

i filled out a char sheet for a dark jedi though

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:28 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

(be a dark jedi then, the battle is over, and some one needs to lead the forces to the next planet)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:29 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

[Yea, if your a Dark Jedi, you can like examine the ruins on Tiglath and then command the rest of the armies there, which consists of hundreds of stormtroopers, and use them to attack jedi academies all over the galaxy. The main generals of the Imp army have 'died' or left. And those general's were, Android217's Tyris, he was 'killed' in battle and my guy Yun-Zuya who left the battle to turn in bounties, but is returning to Tiglath.]

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:38 AM