KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy
Started by: [email protected]

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): « First ... « 124 125 [126]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

"Sithspit!" Seji yelled. He pulled out his blaster, and fired at the remaining guards." At least he didn't leave me with all the guards to handle." But there was still too many. Seji started to back out, but was hit in the chest. He fell back staring into space. The pain was overwhelming, but he had to get up. He pushed himself up, and started to run to the back. Another shot hit him in the back of the leg. Seji fell painfully to the sand.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:22 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Brutus had been quiet the entire trip, ignoring most of Tarc's insults to Jedi, so he decided to explore the ship. The rooms all seemed the same. Organic-like materials seemed to make up all the rooms. Tarc eventually got bored, and went back to the cockpit.

"So... where are we going?" He asked staring into space.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 03:20 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waspennator

can i join if so heres my char application

name: Quachi Keda
sabre colour: red

uhh can my race be rodian for this but if not i will start out as human if the race chars start at is humans.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 12:07 AM
waspennator is currently offline Click here to Send waspennator a Private Message Find more posts by waspennator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LukeSky
Jason''DarthVenox''Cyrres

Sorry that i haven't been online for a while but i remember my story.

Venox walked to the door and opened it. He entered the room and activated his sabers. But the room was empty. ''What? The Jedi are supposed to be here.'' Venox thought to his self. Suddenly the doors slammed behind him. He quickly looked around the room and saw the two Jedi Master there. '' This ends now Darth Venox!! The Jedi will never surrender.'' Yelled one of the Jedi. Venox only chuckled. '' It's too late for you Jedi. The sith are more powerful than ever.''. '' Master Luke will kill you Venox, your death is certain.''. '' Skywalker's a fool!!'' Venox yelled furiously. ''He made a wrong decision not joining his father to the dark side and for that he is weaker than us.''. Venox ran at the Jedi Masters and tryed to slicethem in half. The Jedi blocked his hits and force pushed him away. ''It is not us you should fight'' the jedi said. ''AAARGH!!!!'' Yelled Venox very furiously. He grabbed one and used force lightning on the other. The Jedi tried to break free but his force push did no affect on Venox. Venox threw him against the wall and headed for the other. ''With your death, the council will fall.'' He said and sliced the Jedi's head off. ''Noo!!!'' yelled the other one. Venox threw his saber into his chest. The Jedi Master tried to run into the streets but collapsed and died. ''Now there only remains Katarn and Skywalker.'' He headed for one of the ships outside and took off.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:43 PM
LukeSky is currently offline Click here to Send LukeSky a Private Message Find more posts by LukeSky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

The concept you're looking for is 'paragraph'.

It makes the individual stories a lot easier to read if you guys use them.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:28 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Seji crawled in the blood soaked sand. The guards had left him for dead, and their job was almost complete. Seji pulled himself up the stairs into the starport. An employee found Seji lying near her computer terminal. She pulled out a radio "Send medical assistance...... an injured male... late 30s....." Seji was in and out of her conversation. His head slammed against the ground and the familiar darkness surrounded him.

His eyes opened into a brightly lit room. Seji pushed himself up and grabbed the nearest tenant.
"Where am I?" Seji screamed when he noticed his arm. It was cybernetic. He pushed the tenant away and scrambled out of his bed. His chest was covered with a steel plate, and the bottom of his leg was made of steel.
"Listen to me! You were shot and left for dead! We saved you by placing some cybernetic parts on your body. Your chest cavity was crushed by the blaster shot, as with your leg and arm. "

Seji grabbed him by the face and through him away. Security guards rushed him, sticking sedatives into his body. He pushed them away and ran out of the medical center.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:43 PM
Darth Ryon

May I join?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:21 PM
Darth Ryon is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Ryon a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ryon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Re: Jedi Academy

can i join
name: Mar Wall
sabre colour: blue
and here is his master
Name: Master Tarcollnom
gender Male
stasus: Jedi Master Concil Member
sabre color: two Dual blade lightsabres one green and one blue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 11:03 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediviking

Can i join?

Name: Raymous Althar

Species: Human

Class: Jedi/Rebel Starfighter

Equipment: Green lightsaber, blaster pistol

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 02:53 PM
jediviking is currently offline Click here to Send jediviking a Private Message Find more posts by jediviking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((dead))

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:30 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkest

Name: Cyrus Korda
Apperance: Dark green hair, bascic jedi robes, blue eyes, and gloved hands.
Species: Human
HomeWorld: Naboo
Lightsabre colour: Dark red

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 07:36 AM
Darkest is currently offline Click here to Send Darkest a Private Message Find more posts by Darkest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

[close this thread]

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 10:45 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote