KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

kiros opens the door with the force and walks inside the main part of the hanger, over at the far end there was a large ship,
kiros jamp 50 ft in the air and landed next to the ship..
kiros used the force to open the door...
once the door had opened there was a person in dark clothes with his hood up...
the hooded person had a lightsabre and turned it on
kiros did the same
kiros said ''this dark sith has been trained well i can feel it...

and the sith jedi jamp in the air coming down with his lightsabre straight to kiroses head but kiros dodged it and a FIGHT broke out [Again]...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 12:33 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather rushed up and unleashed her sabre with a grin to the man. "Two on one fair enough,' she muttered.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:17 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

*sith* hahaha no noe has ever beaten me
*kiros* well you will be now

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:45 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Chris just stood back and watched, he wouldn't get involved unless both desperatly needed help.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:55 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

kiros force pushed him and the sith went flying and hit a wall, then kiros fling his lightsabre and it hit the sith's hand, and and took it of...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:22 PM
Darth Revan
-

Jord stood back from the fight, assessing it. He didn't want to join it unless he had to.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:31 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
''Super-Saiyan''

soon kiros killed him with a spin then he sliced his head of
*Kiros* ha, that will teach you a lesson
''ok everyone board that ship...
kiros enters and goes to the control room...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

Cool People:

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:42 PM
xeous
The Next.

Chris looked at Jord,

"Was the comment necessary? That took much longer than it should have...Why is he being cocky?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:09 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Minale gets on board, he starts to feel excited as the thrill of what they are embarking on washes over him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:00 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heater pranced onboard.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:11 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Chris stepped onboard.

"So what exactly is our mission, Master?"

He asked Jord.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:48 PM
Darth Revan
-

"Perhaps he is, but your place to judge him it is not. Nor is it mine. Humility is the path of the Jedi. Our mission? Padawan Minale has had visions through the Force that his master is in grave, terrible danger. Our job it is to investigate this."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:24 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

"I understand, master."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:32 AM
Darth Revan
-

"How goes your search for knowledge of the double-bladed lightsaber?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:46 AM
xeous
The Next.

"Well, the most recent knowledge of anyone using one was before the Clone Wars. There was a Sith Apprentice named 'Darth Maul' that wielded a dual bladed sabre. He killed a Jedi Master named Qui Gon Jin but was soon defeated by the master's apprentice, Obi Wan Kenobi. Ironic that the master couldn't defeat the nemesis but the apprentice could, what could have caused that?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:03 AM
Darth Revan
-

"Heard of this Sith, I have. Even the most powerful warriors can fall prey to arrogance and recklessness. That is the Dark Side's greatest weakness."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:18 AM
xeous
The Next.

"Yes master. When exactly are we leaving for this 'mission'"?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:31 AM
Darth Revan
-

"As soon as the pilot takes off."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:44 AM
xeous
The Next.

The pilot took off and shot out of the atmosphere.

"So where to? I was taken out of my barracks in such a rush, I don't even know where we're going..."

He said.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:23 AM
Darth Revan
-

"Korriban," Jord said to the pilot.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:37 AM