KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Angry Hulk (green) vs. Full powered Hercules

Angry Hulk (green) vs. Full powered Hercules
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Angry Hulk (green) vs. Full powered Hercules

what a match ... two of THE greatest Powerhouses in the Marvel Universe

the most powerful mortal human beeing against.....

the son of Zeus ... prince of power ....

nobody has so much fighting experience than the two... perhaps excluding thing and thor ...

in the beginning.... Herc has good chances to impress Hulk.... but the longer the match will go.... the more it goes to the Hulk

he becomes so angrier that his power will be sheer unlimiteless....

but Hercules is a challenge for everybody.... call it Thor, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Abomination ....

but i would still go ... with the HULK

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:52 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

the term your looking for is savage hulk. you may wish to private message Paola to get the title changed

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:10 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Hulk almost killed Hercules when they met before.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:10 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Hulk almost killed Hercules when they met before.

i think i know which encounter you are refering to and yeah hulk was kicking herc's ass but hercules cant be killed even if a large portion of his body was destroyed he could still live

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:23 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Angry Hulk (green) vs. Full powered Hercules

Originally posted by Betageuze
he becomes so angrier that his power will be sheer unlimiteless....

i know this will come over as being really picky..... but "sheer unlimiteless"?!?!?!?!........... lol...... you must be able to come up with a better term than that....... maybe using real words....... lol

i apologise in advance for the offence this may cause...... big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

dude yeah that a duble negitive meaning that hulk's power will be limitless go to school !!!! how much can full power herc press any way

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 09:24 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

he once lifted the island of manhattan

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:29 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

hercules that is

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:29 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hulk once closed an earthquake fissure with his bare hands. He moved two entire tectonic plates with ease. He is much stronger than Hercules. There is nothing that the Hulk cannot lift.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:39 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

hulk is the mightiest mortal but hercules is a god

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:35 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Maybe so, but Hulk battered him.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:39 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
hulk is the mightiest mortal but hercules is a god

So is Thor. Hulk beats him down too.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:42 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

the time hulk battered hercules he was stipped of most of his powers

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:52 PM
Cosmic Cube

Hercules could never match Hulk's strength. He will lose.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:54 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
the time hulk battered hercules he was stipped of most of his powers

Don't recall that being the case.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:22 AM
paolo2134

hercules definitely was powered down at that time and i believe if you ask peter david who i think wrote that battle he would agree.I still think hulk would eventually get better of hercules but only after one helluva fight.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:31 AM
paolo2134 is currently offline Click here to Send paolo2134 a Private Message Find more posts by paolo2134 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

sorry... my english is not very well..... but i am sure , you will understand my words... and the meanings of it ;-)..... i do hope so

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:44 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

When Hulk beat down Herc he was indeed powered down and mortal.

The full powered Herc has fought the Hulk in the past and the battle was inconclusive.

At the end of the day a full powered Herc can lift in excess of 100 ton's and is Immortal and it took Mr Hyde, Tiger Shark, The Wrecking Crew and Goliath to put him down even after he had been drugged by Black Mamba.

But on saying that Hulk is more durable and heals Quicker so even I a huge Mark for Herc would give it to the Hulk but it would be a lot closer than when he got his ass kicked in mortal form by the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:54 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Uhmm....

Hercules is dramatically powered down, the gods took away almost all of his power, hes down to a class 80 with nowhere to go.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:39 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Hulk would win, but herc is pretty close, herc isnt a easy match for nobody and he could give hulk a lot of troubles, but i think that hulk will win. Those two have encounter sometimes in the comics, and it was always a hulk victory or a drawn.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:45 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote