KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Debate 1: Who do you want Harry to get with?

Who do you want Harry to get with?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Luna 13 12.87%
Hermione 41 40.59%
Ginny 18 17.82%
Cho 8 7.92%
Other (please specify) 21 20.79%
Total: 101 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Debate 1: Who do you want Harry to get with?
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

it made sence. i see your point crazy!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:42 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

draco but it wont happen in the godess JK's world of HP 'winks'

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:34 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Ramaeker

I want him to get with Ron!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:13 AM
Saint Ramaeker is currently offline Click here to Send Saint Ramaeker a Private Message Find more posts by Saint Ramaeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'm sorry for coming across very very rude, but the books are for kids...and Harry is definately straight...sorry again for being rude...embarrasment

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:35 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Looney!!!!!! big grin

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:40 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

why am i a loony?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:42 PM
Tassie

She meant Harry should get with Luna.

I think..blink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:44 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tassie

I think..blink

I think that's what she meant as well. But for some reason, I've always pictured Ron with Luna. I dunno. It just seems like there characteristics would balance each other's out.

I still stand on the Hermione and Harry being the best girl for Harry. Even from the very beginning, in the first book, Hermione seemed to take notice in Harry. I hate Cho Change for many reasons, so she's out. Luna? Perhaps, but I see her more with Ron than anything. If Harry were with Ginny, that would be interesting to see! But out of all the options, Hermione has the best chemistry (and chance) with Harry.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:23 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

I think..blink
of course i meant Luna. blink and i don't know if they'd have the best chemistry together. but I'd like them to be together.

Ron will be with Hermione. there is some thing between them already ninja

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:58 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

ALONE dammi! wont anyone second me?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:22 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Originally posted by IceWithin
ALONE dammi! wont anyone second me?

Didn't I? big grin

Originally posted by Clovie
of course i meant Luna. blink and i don't know if they'd have the best chemistry together. but I'd like them to be together.

Ron will be with Hermione. there is some thing between them already ninja

I agree with Ron and Hermione. It's so obvious Ron likes her yes

I vote Harry and Ginny.
That's if my first prediction doesn't come to pass, and Harry doesn't die..stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:28 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i've got no idea who he should go with, but i would laugh if Harry+Hermione then Harry has an affair wiv Ginny

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:07 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

I just can't see Hermione and Harry getting together, they're just really close friends and it's already so very obvious that her and Ron like each other.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:48 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyMarie

I think that Harry will end up with Ginny! They would e the cutest couple besides Ron/Hermione! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:26 AM
LilyMarie is currently offline Click here to Send LilyMarie a Private Message Find more posts by LilyMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Didn't I? big grin

I agree with Ron and Hermione. It's so obvious Ron likes her yes

I vote Harry and Ginny.
That's if my first prediction doesn't come to pass, and Harry doesn't die..stick out tongue

did ya? huh lol soz

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:12 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Half Blood

Originally posted by PinkD
it will never happen, but i think its a cool story line:
Hermione+Harry
Ginny+Dean
Ron+Luna

I agree with PinkD
Harry and Hermione known each other for a long time. At the end of the fourth book "Hermione kissed harry on the cheek". That may be related. Ginny cann't come in between harry because she gave up on him long ago.

Some of you may agree Hermione+Ron, I don't intend to be rude, but these two have quarrel with each other every so often. I don't see why they would end up together.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:34 AM
Half Blood is currently offline Click here to Send Half Blood a Private Message Find more posts by Half Blood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

there is a difference to what we want and think to/will happen, to what acctually does happen. but on one site JKR said that Harry will get with Hermione, and on another she said they wont. i'm confused sad messed

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:04 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Originally posted by tigress
draco but it wont happen in the godess JK's world of HP 'winks'

that would also be acceptable for me! big grin

*simultaneously waves 'Harry for Luna' and 'Harry for Draco' flags*

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:39 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dante3867
Your Boss

i think harry should go with cho because he and cho went out on valentines day in year 5, even though it turned out badly he still likes her, and also cho was harrys first kiss

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:22 PM
dante3867 is currently offline Click here to Send dante3867 a Private Message Find more posts by dante3867 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I couldn't care less. i dont see what the big deal is about it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:38 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote