KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My Ordinary Life

My Ordinary Life
Started by: trackChk890

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trackChk890

My Ordinary Life

What happens when an ordinary teenage girl is put into an ordinary high school but has an extrodenary talent?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:14 PM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

"JEN!" screamed my dad up the stairs. "What, god I’m up!" Jennifer yells at her dad as she roles out of bed and drags herself into the bathroom. My naturally calm, nonfrizzy, reddish blonde hair is everywhere. "Uhh...” she mumbles to herself as she starts her shower. “Hurry up in there Jen!!" says her little sister as she bangs on the door. Claire actually was only 1 year younger than Jennifer, but Jennifer liked to act much older. After her shower she gets dressed in their uniform. Even though it was the middle of the year she was starting a new high school. This high school wanted Jennifer to come to their school because she had the great ability to sing. "Come on Jen! We're running late already!!" her dad tells her from the car. She grabbed her ipod and ran out the door. She runs to join Claire and there dog Mocha in her dads dark green 4runner, which she hopes to get when she turns 16. "Why is the dog in here?" Jennifer asks disgusted because the dog smells. "Shes going to the vet for a check up then to get groomed." her dad informs her. Since I didn’t get to dry my hair its going to dry wavy and fizzy, she thought as she tried to get as much dripping water out as possible. Its not that I don’t get along with my dad it’s just, I’m not a morning person. My mother had breast cancer and died when I was 3 while Claire was 2. My dad had a rough time raising me and Claire at first, but eventually got the hang of it. Now, he does a great job of it, though sometimes I did wish I had a mother or some women figure to go shopping with. I always thought that my dad should get back out there and date, but I think he thinks it would be putting a false mother in to replace my mom. Though, he knows that’s not right. We pull up to Hendrix High Performing Arts School, then she kisses her dad good bye and walks right up to the school. There where lots of people in the hallway, and Jen didn’t exactly know where she was going. So, Jen turns to the guy next to her. “Excuse me,” She says now noticing how hot the guy is. “Umm.. where’s locker 1256?” “Are you Jennifer Allgood?” He asks flashing a smile that makes me want to melt. “Ya..ya..yess.” I stutter.

Last edited by trackChk890 on Apr 2nd, 2005 at 01:12 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:04 PM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

“I’m Alex. I am suppose to show you around today.” He says. He sort of looks like an Abercrombie model, you know tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, clear skin. So, after a long day at her new high school with Alex as a tour guide she waits outside for her dad to come pick her up. “Hey Jennifer, right?” says the chorus teacher making his way over to me. Jennifer nods her yes. “Oh, right. Good. Um... could you come by my office tomorrow sometime?” “Is tomorrow after school okay?” She says. She still didn’t understand her schedule, so she didn’t know where she could possible fit time to take a break and go see the Mr. Breckenridge, the chorus teacher. “Yes, that’d be fine. Well, see you then.” He says as he walks away back into the building. Jennifer’s dad eventually comes, and after a very long day she is able to flop down on her bed and relax, but not for long of course until Claire bounds upstairs with a couple of her other friends all in giggles. Jen and Claire share a bathroom, which connects to both of their rooms. “Keep it down in there!” Jennifer yells as she is trying to get all her homework straight. “Yeah, sorry wouldn’t want to upset Ms. Princess would we?” Claire says walking in; in that annoying tone that always gets Jennifer. “God, what are yall so hyped up for anyway?” “Winter dance!” one of the girls says as she comes over and sits on Jen’s bed. “It’s this Friday!!” the other one says. “Oh, yeah I remember that, aren’t yall supposed to get dates?” “Yeah,” says the first girl, Sarah. “But Claire’s already got one!” she says nudging Claire. “Ohh, so little sis who you going with?” “The quarterback asked me today, Sam!” she says very proud and excited. Jen can’t help but smile seeing her little sister this happy. Claire definitely deserved the quarterback she was gorgeous, she had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and no acne. Jen on the other hand was strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, freckles and the occasional pimple. “Keeping up the family tradition, huh?” Jen says smile. Last year Jennifer, also, had gone to Winter dance with the quarterback.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:38 PM
trackChk890

Soo??....post and tell me what yall think Please!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:39 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

its good!!!! hope u post more!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:42 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

YAY!! WOOHOO . .you can write!! KEEP IT UP! thumb up thumb up big grin

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 09:18 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

i like it so far,keep up the good work

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:17 AM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Very interesting indeed!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:27 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

thanks yall..ill post more today!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:12 AM
trackChk890

The next day got off to a better start. Though, Claire had beaten her to the bathroom. “God, come on Claire! I need to use the bathroom, too!” But, since there was no time for Jen to take a shower she decided to straighten her hair. “Hey dad,” She said as she walked into the kitchen after finishing with her hair and washing her face. She was already dressed in her uniform, too, so she was pretty much ready to go. She wears make-up, but usually not for school. Though, she will put a little brown eye liner on occasionally, as it is her favorite make-up item. “Hey girl,” He says as he walks over to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek. “Here, come and sit down breakfast is ready.” He said pointing to homemade pancakes. Okay, this is weird he never makes breakfast. Jen thought to herself as she took a bite of her buttered up pancake soaked in syrup. “So, what’s the occasion dad?” She asked with her mouth full.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:01 AM
trackChk890

sorry its not alot im kinda having a bad day sad...i might post later

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:01 AM
trackChk890

bad moods over! big grin stick out tongue for now anyway!haha Heres alittle more to keep yall going!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:31 AM
trackChk890

“Guess who got a date for Friday?” Jen stops chewing mid-pancake. “Wha…,” Jen says trying to swallow as much pancake as possible, so she could talk. “You, got…a date?” Jen asks in amazement. “What’s going on? And who made pancakes?!?” Claire says practically knocking Jennifer out of her seat to get to her stack. “Dad got a date for Friday.” Jennifer says to her sister. “Whoa, go dad! About time!” Claire says raising her fork up in the air. “Yeah…good, I’m glad you did dad.” Jen says. Though, she can’t help but feel kind of awkward. “Well, we better head out. Come on girls, I am going to be late!” Jennifer's dad said grabbing his suitcase and heading out the door followed closely by Jen and Claire. Who were trying to stuff as much pancake in their mouths as possible, because they new that it would not be back for awhile. Especially if this date when bad.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:31 AM
fantasygirl

Great! Keep it up.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:37 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

woohoo! good job! keep going its getting good, *yum* pancakes!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:32 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

“Jennifer, Jennifer! Hello?” Mrs. Newberry says trying to snap Jennifer out of her daydream. “-Oahu! What?” Jen says when someone pokes her in the side, and gets her out of daydreaming about her dads date on Friday. “Sorry, but you weren’t paying attention and the teachers calling your name.” The guy whispers. “Oh, sorry, thanks though.” Jen says to the guy who, actually, is pretty decent looking. He is tall, brown hair, clear skin, and gorgeous blue eyes. She smiles at him with her cheeks blushing, and he smiles back showing off his pearly whites then nods to the teacher who is almost right on top of Jennifer. “Oh, sorry I kind of drifted off.” She said looking at the teacher sympathetically. “Yeah, I’ll let it slip this time because your new, but don’t let it happen again, got it?” Jen nodded her head and tried to pay attention. At the end of class while she was packing up the guy came over to her. “Hey you’re new, right?” he said. “Yeah-” But before Jennifer could say anymore she was bombarded by group of girls. “Hey, I’m Samantha call me Sam,” said the first girl. “Aren’t you new?” “Yeah, I’m Jennifer but yall can call me Jen.” She said feeling sort of uncomfortable. “Okay Jen, can I talk to you?” she said obviously expecting a yes. “Yeah, sure” Jennifer could see the eyes looking at Sam and her group to me. She must be like the popular girl or something, Jen thought to herself, but she seems nice enough. “Well, I know its hard making friends when you’re new. So, we decided that we would like you to be a new girl in our group if you want too, of course.” Jennifer was taken aback. She had never expected to be one of the popular girls. But, she had to admit she was one of the prettier girls at the school. And at her old school she had always had a bunch of friends, but not just one group. “Yeah, sounds good I guess. What does it mean?” Then Sam explained how they were, like, the social bees of the freshman class, and how getting into her crowd spoke very highly of her. After that she met the other two girls, Paige and Madison. They didn’t seem like they were bad, so Jennifer accepted. “Okay, bye yall. See you after class.” Jen said waving to Madison as she walked into her classroom. When Jen turned around she ran right smack into someone. When she looked up to see who it was it was a gorgeous guy who definitely looked like he was not a freshman. “Whoa, sorry, sorry” Jen said reaching down to pick up her papers that had fallen, when she felt someone get down beside her. “Here, let me help. Sorry I ran into you.” He said bending down to help. After they had picked her papers up he helped her up. “I’m Blaine. What’s your name? I don’t think I have ever seen you before.” He said leaving his hand on a little longer than necessary when handing Jen her papers back. “Oh, hah…” Jen laughed nervously. “I’m Jennifer, but uhh everyone calls me Jen. And, no you wouldn’t have because I’m new. I’m a freshman.” “Really, only a freshman? Wow,…” he said nodding his head. “I’m a junior, by the way. Where’s your class? I’ll take you there.” Blaine walked Jennifer to her classroom. “So, what made you want to change schools in the middle of the year?” He asked. “Well, it wasn’t really my decision. I am on scholarship here, because I can sing. And, since this is a performing arts school they pay my tuition and I come here make the grades, and sing with their chorus or in plays or whenever. They thought I had lots of potential, so that’s why they gave me a scholarship in the middle of the year. It’s a little weird, sorry. ” “No, no don’t apologize I understand. You must be a pretty damn good singer for them to want you so bad.” “Haha..yeah I guess. Well, this is my room its been nice talking to ya.” I say as I turn to open the door. “Yeah, you too I hope to see you soon.” And with that I walked into the room and into another boring class. Today wasn’t so bad after all, Jen thought, first I make friends with the popular girls, and second I get hit on by a junior. The rest of the day went by fine, but slowly for Jennifer. After school she remembered that she had to go by the chorus teachers’ office, but once again she didn’t know where it was. This time it was after school and almost no one was in the halls. But, she did see one girl still at her locker. A tan, auburn hair colored, green eyed girl who was about the same height as Jen was just about to leave her locker. “Excuse me, umm can you tell me where Mr. Breckenridge’s office is?”

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:22 AM
O.A.R21

This is a AWSOME story! cant wait until you write more!! thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:06 AM
fantasygirl

I'm loving it!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:04 AM
O.A.R21

c'mon dont quit! write more please this story rocks! thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:09 AM
trackChk890

I will later tonight i promise!!!!!! glad yall like it!!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:51 PM