KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Binary vs Phoenix

Binary vs Phoenix
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Yeah, I'll go with Binary too, unless Racheal can use the Phoenix more than I am aware, and she comes out blasting Carol with some serious PF power.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:14 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I think Rachel would win. Despite not being as powerful avatar as her mother she can still dramatically boost her telepathy/telekinesis to cosmic levels. She's bested galactus and his herald nova singlehandedly. I know she exhausted herself trying to save the sun but what other feats has binary done over the years to compare witha phoenix avatar?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:43 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Good points. Actually, Racheal can access more of the force than Jean could. I would say Racheal as well.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:51 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

binary can create a whitehole which can dissintegrate matter i think shes more than a match for rachel

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:33 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Theoretical Rachel has no upper limit. She also doesn't have full access to the phoenix and prob. never will.
Binary would prob. be able to destroy her Telekenitcs but her Telepathy might pose a serious threat. Still she has great defenses. Binary can open up space all around you and give you an attack you'll never forget.
I'd say Binary.

Attachment: summersrachel.gif
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:07 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xplosive
LOL, like I said, full powered Galactus, Ego, Thanos, Binary,PF full power is far beyond those combined. Phoenix Force had the power to desotry galaxy, what is powelerss Galactus powers compared to that, literally absolutely nothing. Galactus trembeled before Dark Phoeinx.

ya and glactus can't destroy Galaxies ?? lol
you know you stuff lol

i won't arguee who is stonger the Phoenix force or full powered Galactus.

adding other character doesn't help does it.

say we have Eternity vs Galactus , Ego , Thanos , Binary , Mu earth , Shiar etc they whould still loose with no effort what so ever.

A full powerd Galactus is a match for even the Phoeinx force.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Apr 3rd, 2005 at 03:28 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:24 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
ya and glactus can't destroy Galaxies ?? lol
you know you stuff lol

i won't arguee who is stonger the Phoenix force or full powered Galactus.

adding other character doesn't help does it.

say we have Eternity vs Galactus , Ego , Thanos , Binary , Mu earth , Shiar etc they whould still loose with no effort what so ever.

A full powerd Galactus is a match for even the Phoeinx force.

Galactus doens't close posses the power to Galaxy (I am embarres to say that, to even mention that Galactus and galaxy), he enver proved that, not even close, his pwoers are nothing to Pheonix. Rachel, the wekest of avatr beat full powered Galactus badly, and now think PF ful power, Galactus would look joke.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:04 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thanos the Lord
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly how do you expect Warbird to kill Phoenix

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:57 PM
Thanos the Lord is currently offline Click here to Send Thanos the Lord a Private Message Find more posts by Thanos the Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

she can create white holes

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:02 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Galactus doens't close posses the power to Galaxy (I am embarres to say that, to even mention that Galactus and galaxy), he enver proved that, not even close, his pwoers are nothing to Pheonix. Rachel, the wekest of avatr beat full powered Galactus badly, and now think PF ful power, Galactus would look joke.

if you think so you don't know shit about Galactus .

During his battle with Tyrant countless Galaxy were destroyed.

read comics than talk son.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:05 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Galactus' power does pale to the full phoenix force. If we were debating over one of the weaker avatars the fair enough thats debatable. But not the full powered phoenix force. Watcher even say it at the end of the phoenix saga. The phoenix is the most powerful force in the universe. This was b4 beyonder and any new cosmics were created but galactus was very much around then. Take it from the word of the waycher. Phoenix is more powerful than galactus simple as. I hate repeating myself but its like people dont read previous posts before they contribute. Rachel the weakest of the avatars has bested galactus twice. Once when he was hungry so that was to be expected but the 2nd time he was fully powered and he came to wrest the phoenix from rachel by force. Rachel put him in his place. Then laid out Nova LMAO. The avatars can only draw on the force in limited amounts. The actual phoenix force would incinerate galactus

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:14 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
if you think so you don't know shit about Galactus .

During his battle with Tyrant countless Galaxy were destroyed.

read comics than talk son.

I am disgusted man, Galactus doens't have the power to destroy Galaxy. I read comic and know that Galactus can't, (it's joke to say that even mention that) destroy galaxy. He is nothing to PF. PF would kill Galactus in few second, if PF would want that. And pretty much here they think Galactus is joke to PF powers.

Last edited by Xplosive on Apr 3rd, 2005 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:41 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

I am disgusted man, Galactus doens't have the power to destroy Galaxy.

start reading comics. Then come talk he can't destory Galaxy ohh man.

you are so smart man nice facts there lol.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 10:32 PM
Cosmic Cube

Galactus has displayed galaxy destroying powers. He is just below Phoenix in the hierarchy.
Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Exactly how do you expect Warbird to kill Phoenix

This is Carol as Binary, not Warbird.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:30 AM