KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth SION versus Wolverine

Darth SION versus Wolverine
Started by: Gryn Jabar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth SION versus Wolverine

Sion from KOTOR versus Wolverine. Can's Sion's ability to reform himself and force powers defeat wolverine?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:53 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

goes back to whether lightsabres can cut adamantium.... if so, then he wins.. if not, then its a draw.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:35 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Wolverine's vital organs are inside his bones?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:36 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

yeah, but you still have the whole "he'll just block the lightsaber with his unblockable claws" or "rip out all his organs and they'll regrow" or whatever. Personally, i think any jedi w/ lightsabre could kill him. I mean, they had to liquify adamantium somehow, right? so its not ENTIRELY indestructable, and lightsabres can supposedly cut through anything physical... so wolvie's basically a pile of his own organs. Sure, he might be able to regrow (hell, godzilla was able to do that after he was nothing but part of a heart), but the fight would at least be over...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:39 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I just skip the whole adamantium bs and say the lightsabre would leave cauterized bands of missing flesh in Wolverine's body. Lightsabres are energy blades are they not? I've never picked energy up so I doubt he can block it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:44 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

You know this is something Ive always wondered and its sort of on topic but if Admantium is indestructable then how the hell do they cut and shape it into a freakin shield?

So if it can be melted down to a liquid so as it could be bonded to Wolverine and it can be cut into a disc shape then there must be temperatures hot enough to melt it and something strong enough to cut it like a laser maybe?

So its not 100% Indestructable is it.

So back to the topic I think a Lightsabre could cut through it but it doesn't mean that the fight will end right there just means Logan is gonna have to be dam careful not to get cut!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:48 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

They take the molten iron and add their secret spices and sauces to it and when it cools it becomes adamantium.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:50 PM