KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs GL(hal)

Gladiator vs GL(hal)
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator vs GL(hal)

Gladiator vs GL(hal)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:33 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Well Gladiator is basically Superman with an superiority/inferiority complex, so this is kinda whether or not you think Hal could take out Supes. If Hals's pissed, he's dangerous as hell...and I'd give the fight to him. But 7-8 times out of 10 I'd give the win to Kallark.

-DM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:36 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

7-10 Hal Whoops His Ass....

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:29 AM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Yeah right. Gladiator's faster than light. He KOes Hal before he even powers up.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:33 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Yup Kallark is way faster than GL. He'd move faster than thought and KO Hal.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:44 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

GLs in space can supposedly move as fast / faster than the speed of light. Only a few can move faster (Hal is one of them) because their will just does not believe anything is faster than light speed.

Hal would win... there are few people that could hope to take him when he is mad. If you have a GL with a huge amount of will power, they can do almost anything. Hal has time traveled to the 70th century.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:25 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Hal wins.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Hal.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:22 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Do either of you ever contribute to a thread, or do you just drone in the background? Hal gets his ass kicked before he knows it's about to happen.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:40 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Do either of you ever contribute to a thread, or do you just drone in the background? Hal gets his ass kicked before he knows it's about to happen.

all i hear is

hal win , darkseid wins , prime wins lol with no explanation.

even again't someone like Galactus

and the explanation is shit gl's will , sword etc.

i have no problem with votes but people should explain.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:50 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

But hal has his WILLPOWER, and a POWER RING!!!

He just HAS to win.!!!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 09:16 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually digimark,

I'm tryin; to beef with you or nothin', but
Gladiator is more along the lines of pre-crisis superman when he is fully confident.
He can move at hyperlight speed(severals times lightspeed)
He can become almost limitless in strength
He has ripped stars in half
He has shot blasts with all the power of a supernova
He has lifetimes of experience
It is more like pre-crisis superman versus Hal if Kallark is fully confident.
That's what I think. Just my opinion,man.
stick out tongueeace:,becool

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:37 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

dude kallark is always fully confident, that is, until somebody finds a way to shake it. also since confidence is fueld by will power im willing to say that Kallark has more than any GL.....and then you can add the obvious strentgh and speed advantage.

also on a side note. Gl's really dont need to go FASTER than light cuz they usually just open up wormholes to do vast distances. but whenever they do from earth to moon, neighboring planets, or solar systems then they do lightspeed.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:28 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Jason8200
GLs in space can supposedly move as fast / faster than the speed of light. Only a few can move faster (Hal is one of them) because their will just does not believe anything is faster than light speed.

Hal would win... there are few people that could hope to take him when he is mad. If you have a GL with a huge amount of will power, they can do almost anything. Hal has time traveled to the 70th century.

Doesn't matter how fast he can fly. Can he think/move/fight at greater than light speeds? Nope. He's just a human with a extremly powerful ring, who also has to power up that ring at the beginning of a match. Gladiator far too much for any GL short of Parallax or Ion.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:52 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doesn't matter how fast he can fly. Can he think/move/fight at greater than light speeds? Nope. He's just a human with a extremly powerful ring, who also has to power up that ring at the beginning of a match. Gladiator far too much for any GL short of Parallax or Ion.

can this guy really rip stars , move planets i have never seen him to it.

i did see lot of shit like no one can beat me and other bullshit .

if he can then you should beat like FF4 , hulk and others with one punch.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:31 PM
Cosmic Cube

Seen him lift starships and move planets. Never saw him rip a star in half though.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:05 PM
manjaro

there ya go

Attachment: gladplanetsmash.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:06 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

the day that lived in infamy

Attachment: kallark 0005.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:11 PM