KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

Im srry Slip you want my fuzzy sock?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:49 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:50 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic, I go in there and get two shirts, Misfits and Slipknot. While I was in there all they were playing was Simple Plan so I got out of there as fast as I could, And there was a clerk in there that talked like a retard. There was also this fat ass chick that was bitching about My Chemical Romance and some other shitty band then I went into Spencer Gifts and bought nothing, but ran out because they put on Avril Lavigne. Then i sat on a bench and not 15 seconds later this gay Indian Couple sat next to me laughing out loud They just did some really weird stuff, it was creepy. So then we went to go get something to eat, I got chinese food but as soon as I got up there all of the Orange chicken ran out and it took 5 minutes to get more mad After we ate I went into Sam Goody and bought Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and when I was looking around this Midget wigger bumped into me on purpouse and that really pissed me off and if it werent so crowded I would have done something, but I just let it slide. So then finally I wanted to leave because I had my full share of 13 year old Emo girls, disgruntled midgets and gay Hindu couples, so on the way out 4 guys walked out of the bathroom and it was all smokey laughing out loud And they were spraying themselves with axe laughing out loud So that was my day at the mall, it blew. But i got two kick ass shirts and a CD.

roll eyes (sarcastic) That sounds like a good day slip!jm laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:53 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic,"

I stopped reading there.

Hot Topic is the worst store in existance, I loathe, LOATHE going in that store. All these mindless wannabe goths and fat ugly chicks buying tight leather clothing, thinking they'll actually be able to fit into it. THEN, they top it off by spitting in the face of things that are actually cool (family guy, south park, etc) by selling shirts of these things, automatically bringing down these cool things simply by association.

Plus, the employees are little emo shitheads who think that by having messy hair with a comb purposely stuck in it, that it makes them interesting.

I hate stores that appeal to wannabe goths.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
"Ok so on Saturday me and a few friends decided to go to the mall, and on that adventure I have come to the conclusion that I hate people. First we make a stop at Hot Topic,"

I stopped reading there.

Hot Topic is the worst store in existance, I loathe, LOATHE going in that store. All these mindless wannabe goths and fat ugly chicks buying tight leather clothing, thinking they'll actually be able to fit into it. THEN, they top it off by spitting in the face of things that are actually cool (family guy, south park, etc) by selling shirts of these things, automatically bringing down these cool things simply by association.

Plus, the employees are little emo shitheads who think that by having messy hair with a comb purposely stuck in it, that it makes them interesting.

If you had kept reading thats basically what i went on to say.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:07 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I stoped reading in middle of it sorry.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:24 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by BackFire

I stopped reading there.

I agree.. I cant stand going by that store in the mall around here. Everyone who shops there and works there just need to die a horrible death.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:32 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Here here!

Although there is no Hot Topic near us, there are quite a few wannabe goths...There's a badass buddy icon about them....heh, its funny....

But I wont go off on a tangent about goths and how much I hate them.

I tend to never venture near malls. Except to see movies...

I keep to skate shops an Army Navy for cloths, and Princeton Record exchange, which kicks ass 'cause its super cheap (dead serious - bought "Americana" there for $5). But malls, particularly their inhabitants, scare me. messed

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:11 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by SlipknoT
If you had kept reading thats basically what i went on to say.

Yeah I know, I kept reading after I wrote what I wrote.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahaha.

Speaking of wannabe's, as I was waiting outside the London Astoria for the NIN gig (other info is classified until I choose to reveal it), a friend and I walked down the road to get some food while another friend held our place. The little mini-venue next to it had a HUGE line outside, like real long. Bigger than NIN at first. Mostly young teens, so I'm expecting it to be some wannabe goth band. Then I asked "Who's playing?" and she said..."Hanson".

I don't think I've ever actually laughed at someone point blank in public before, certainly not recently, but I did then.

Gotta love the wannabes.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:16 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Haaaaaaaaaahahahhaahahhaha.....

Dude, I think that made me shit my pants. Hanson? Thats ****ing hilarious.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:25 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously man.

I actually did the Homer Simpson point and laugh. I had to ask twice. "Who's playing?" "Hanson" ".......Who?" "Hanson" "......BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:33 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

your evil alpha

hanson are great

joke..that was a joke..who are hanson? are they girls? i dunno

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms. Sexy

LOL!!!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:45 PM
Ms. Sexy is currently offline Click here to Send Ms. Sexy a Private Message Find more posts by Ms. Sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
who are hanson? are they girls? i dunno

Close enough.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:46 PM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Slip you deserve to be strangled and beaten with a club for even " going " in Hot Topic. Thats the worst store there is. And the last place in the world that I would shop in...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bit barbaric.

Couldn't we just tie his shoelaces together then perhaps sit down on a bench and just quietly (or loudly) chuckle at his misfortunes?

Or do we have to resort to neckal strangleage?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:49 PM
Deano

i reckon strangulation

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I think we should stab him with a lobster claw

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:51 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then that's cruelty to animals also.

You sick.......SICK little moo cows.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:53 PM