KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!

SlipknoT's Trip to the mall!
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pantera
< insert random comment >

But that gopher over there told me to

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:58 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klogz
Deviant

That Gopher is the Devil!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:59 PM
Klogz is currently offline Click here to Send Klogz a Private Message Find more posts by Klogz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

u eva piched by a lobster claw..the little bastards

well i ay.. but i imagine its painful

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
sure
*gives Slip fuzzy sock* Do you want the green 1 to?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:38 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

Speaking of wannabe's, as I was waiting outside the London Astoria for the NIN gig (other info is classified until I choose to reveal it), a friend and I walked down the road to get some food while another friend held our place. The little mini-venue next to it had a HUGE line outside, like real long. Bigger than NIN at first. Mostly young teens, so I'm expecting it to be some wannabe goth band. Then I asked "Who's playing?" and she said..."Hanson".

I don't think I've ever actually laughed at someone point blank in public before, certainly not recently, but I did then.

Gotta love the wannabes.

-AC
laughing

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:45 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yo Slip, I have a request for you over at your Signature thread.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:46 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by R0B
Slip you deserve to be strangled and beaten with a club for even " going " in Hot Topic. Thats the worst store there is. And the last place in the world that I would shop in...
I learned to Never go back in there again sad

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:46 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

They have some good things, especially the t-shirts, but that's about it nowadays.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:48 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, thats all I went in there for. I'll get to that pic later, When I'm fully awake and my mind is.....I lost the word.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:50 AM
LanceWindu

Your mind is...not so stoned? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:51 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea embarrasment

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:52 AM
LanceWindu

No hurry anyways, I've been busy making signatures myself.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:53 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

k

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:57 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

Speaking of wannabe's, as I was waiting outside the London Astoria for the NIN gig (other info is classified until I choose to reveal it), a friend and I walked down the road to get some food while another friend held our place. The little mini-venue next to it had a HUGE line outside, like real long. Bigger than NIN at first. Mostly young teens, so I'm expecting it to be some wannabe goth band. Then I asked "Who's playing?" and she said..."Hanson".

I don't think I've ever actually laughed at someone point blank in public before, certainly not recently, but I did then.

Gotta love the wannabes.

-AC

yeah, at school we had a sports day (that i didn't bother going to) that had a theme of "bad fashion." one of the guys who is possibly the stupidest indervidual i've ever met brought a Hanson shirt to school and knowing i hate that sort of bad music, he came over and showed my. big mistake. lots of laughing in his face with my friend who is of a similar frame of mind. then the guy tried to explain that its symbolic cos if the "bad" fashion. we told him to f*ck off and laughed at him some more. sad thing is, the new hanson stuff sounds the same as everything else thats getting made these days, the only reason people dont buy it as much is cos its Hanson. "Hanson suck, hey listen to this new Maroon 5 song its so kewl"

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:36 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote