KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS beast

storm VS beast
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

storm VS beast

they are in a froest w/ just rows of trees going through the whole forest- who wins??

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Oh c'mon. Unless they're like 10 feet away at the start of the fight there's no way Beast can even mount an offensive.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:19 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

hey, beast is fast, strong, he can easily climb the trees for cover, he's smarter and didn't he just get an uprdade or secondary mutation from sage??

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:26 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Climbing a tree is going to provide cover from Storm's attacks?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:28 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

some of them if he moves fast enough but then again she can easily burn the trees

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:29 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

There you go.

Edit: And upgrades really have nothing to do with it. Even before he got turned into a goofy looking cat, he could take Storm if he jumped her, which is really his only option here.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:30 PM
stormfront13

i knew that from the beginning but storm won't start a huge forest fire as soon as the fight starts- she might to trap beast like in a ring of fire but idk if she could aline the trees to do that. there are ways for both to win- beast is a great stragetist and is a lot quicker than storm. she might have to go to the defensive but i doubt that

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:32 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

With Storm floating 100 feet in the air how is Beast supposed to do anything?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:43 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

he can fry by getting hit by lighting bolts. I bet he taste just like Chicken.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i just wanted to see who you guys think will win cause some people say that in any fight storm won't fly or she will fly but let people hit her

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:01 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Well, she ain't no Spiderman but there's only so much non-fliers with no ranged attacks can do against fliers.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:29 PM