KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » I have to say this: This forums are great :)

I have to say this: This forums are great :)
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

I have to say this: This forums are great :)

hy guys... i will appreviate..... :

i have discovered this forum a few weeks ago ... and i have to say this..... i like it very much...... great thank for the guys, who made this all here possible and who are the responsible persons for that

thanks very much wink

have a nice day

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:29 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

And I s'pose I gotta throw some mad propz at my agent, God, the owners and proprieors of Holiday Inn Express- Kansas City, and finally, my loving wife Celia. We did it baby!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:52 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

hi nigel... hm..... i dont understand correctly the following ... "gotta throw some mad propz at my agent ..." smile

perhaps you can say it again.... for a .. poor english spoken..... Austrian guy. wink

thanks a lot smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:55 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He's making fun of the rappers who win awards and thank god in gangster slang. Also he used a line from Christian Finnegan's stand-up comedy bit.

Also, I'm glad I could help in making the forum such a cool place but I can only take like 80% of the credit.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Also, I'm glad I could help in making the forum such a cool place but I can only take like 80% of the credit.

everyone knows that Scoobless is the heart and soul of KMC's Comic V's Forum...... swank, you occasionally play a bit part as the supporting comic relief...... and that's fine........ but the JLA wouldn't work with Plastic Man in charge...... to paraphrase the good people at Marvel.....

You're playing second fiddle to my bass trumpet

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

thank you Swanky..... for translating smile

hm... unfortunately... i still did not REALLY understand it .... but dont try it again.... i will start an english-training next week smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:07 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Yeah right. I make up a good 70% of the reason why people still post here.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:08 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Scoobless
everyone knows that Scoobless is the heart and sould of KMC's Comic V's Forum...... swank, you occasionally play a bit part as the supporting comic relief...... and that's fine........ but the JLA wouldn't work with Plastic Man in charge...... to paraphrase the good people at Marvel.....

You're playing second fiddle to my bass trumpet

big grin
Oh yeah, well... you're playing bass trumpet to my... atomic... piano... skills... fire...

Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

for all outthere who are responsible for these forums

YU ALL DOING A GREAT JOB .. in my opinion smile

Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. I make up a good 70% of the reason why people still post here.

i think you mean you make up 70% of what you post...... big grin

besides...... statistics can be used to prove anything... 76% of all people know that

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Shut up.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:15 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Shut up.

LMAO.........i don't know if you posted that seriously or as a joke but it is a fantastic comeback to my BS..... lol......... i have no response... laughing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:19 PM
Cosmic Cube

j/k. I'm rarely serious.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:20 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

some people were are so narrow minded.

start with debates like this and someday you are going to become a politician.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:21 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by kgkg
start with debates like this and someday you are going to become a politician.

well i guess kgkg is out of the running for the "Savior Of KMC" award....... or SOK stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:24 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmmm, how about a most-important-poster thread. We could form teams. cool

JK, of course, but that would kick ass...people would start posting like mad and try to be real intelligent just to win the thread "My threads have more substance than yours...no they don't b&*%ch! Oh yes they do!"

I'd have to vote for Swanky though....Pre-crisis Fonzie is the reason I stayed initially. big grin

-DM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:10 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd have to vote for Swanky though....Pre-crisis Fonzie is the reason I stayed initially. big grin

pre-crisis fonzie is dead......... big grin ......... and the new top hat crusader just wishes he was as cool as Bender

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:13 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

pre-crisis fonzie is dead......... big grin ......... and the new top hat crusader just wishes he was as cool as Bender

Zoidberg is twice as cool as Bender... well.. maybe twice as funny.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:14 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

well i guess kgkg is out of the running for the "Savior Of KMC" award....... or SOK stick out tongue

damn , there is always next month

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:15 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

pre-crisis fonzie is dead

sad

Who killed him? Since he was PC it must have been someone at least at Galactus level. I heard Fonzie used to be able to telepathically leap dozens of sharks in his sleep...if that isn't at least Skyfather level, I don't know what is.

-DM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote