KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » my idea for matrix 4

my idea for matrix 4
Started by: dubefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

wear boxers acctually they ten not to chafe as much i find

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:31 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Happy Dance Happy Dance :dan: :dancee: laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:07 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

Happy Dance yes dance

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 09:07 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Happy Dance beer bunny rock rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:25 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! beer bunny

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:39 AM
oh so bored

i think its an interesting idea, but without neo the humans would $u<k soooo bad, that they would be dead in a matter of seconds

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:44 AM
oh so bored is currently offline Click here to Send oh so bored a Private Message Find more posts by oh so bored Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

thats where your wrong, morpheus was clearly handling his own when he fought that agent on the truck in reloaded so its asumed that they get better from movie to movie right eo i think is it happens theyd be fine,

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:37 PM
DirectorFitz

neo is dead, and its good...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:11 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

neo is undecided yet, to many questions remain about him

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:16 PM
jc2k301

at the end the little girl makes the pretty sky and says its for neo, she asks the oracle is they will see neo soon, the oracle says they might see neo again in the future, this means something in the matrix might flaw, or something between the humans and machines goes wrong, which would evidently have the source guy bring another 1 about to continue on their little game, you gotta put the pieces together near the end of the conclusion, I watced all 3 movies straight one after another, it is pretty clear if they plan to make another one, it would include, Seraph, the exile, oracle, neo, and new people. I'm not sure how they would set it all up knowing that Joel Silver told everyone the bros are continuing on other project for the matrix but not movies, but games. Their is a matrix game in the making right now, then after that they still have one more to make because they made a deal with wb to make 4 games in total. Just wait a few years for a possible matrix 4, because if anything, details wouldnt be given out till their done with the rest of the games. Matrix online does continue on the story, they have to free the rest of the souls, but the oracle said neo might be needed again someday...thats where the story would begin...morpheus dies on matrix online, so dont expect him to be in it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:15 AM
jc2k301 is currently offline Click here to Send jc2k301 a Private Message Find more posts by jc2k301 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Morpheus did not own the Agent on the truck. He got a few shots in, but the Agent owned Morpheus. JUst like in the Matrix, Morpheus got owned by Agent Smith. Had Morpheus had more space in the bathroom like he had on the truck he would have got some good shots in on Smith.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:12 PM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Yeah, it would be cool if neo somehow came back. And then got Saraph, The Oracle, Sati, and the Merovingian together to fight the biggest battle. This time in the matrix instead of Zion. The problem is that Agent Smith would have to be in it, because he plays such an important role in the first three. But quite frankly, Smith started to bore me after a while.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:01 PM
Superfly4000

Oh yeah, watch the sene from Enter the Matrix when Ghost talks to the oracle...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:01 PM
Keanu Reeves

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:32 PM
Keanu Reeves is currently offline Click here to Send Keanu Reeves a Private Message Find more posts by Keanu Reeves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keanu Reeves

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:33 PM
Keanu Reeves is currently offline Click here to Send Keanu Reeves a Private Message Find more posts by Keanu Reeves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keanu Reeves

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:39 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

i started this post and qiote frankly im disgusted with all of you, i disapear for a little bit and i return to find this bananna running around like it owns the place,. and lets try to keep these posts short and to the point i hate reading, plus im lazy, so come on people no more banana Happy Dance doctor bunny if need be use the bunny, and lets keep on track, neo is so not dead go neo

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:58 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

id like to see the Twins again the owned Reloaded

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 11:53 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote