KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Terry Bogard VS. Iron Fist

Terry Bogard VS. Iron Fist
This poll is closed.
Terry Bogard 2 66.67%
Iron Fist 1 33.33%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I think this is a good match. Both have strong chi, and powers their bodies to the limits of human capacity. Terry Bogard has beaten a god, as well as Geese Howard and Krauser. Iron Fist has gone toe to toe with marvel powerhouses like Luke Cage, Iron Man, Namor The Sub Mariner, etc... Both are experts in hand to hand combat. Who takes it? I wanted to set up a fight between Terry and Batman, but that would result in an total a$$ rape, with Batman being on the receiving end.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:19 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Can I have more info about Iron Fist? Cause I don't know who that is really, and I want to say Terry cause he's just awesome but I won't until I know more about Iron Fist.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:47 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Here are his stats from Marvel.com:

quote:
Iron Fist can summon his "chi" -- a natural, spiritual energy -- to elevate his martial-arts mastery to peak-human levels. He most often channels this force through his hand, temporarily rendering the chosen extremity impervious to pain and injury. Rand also can use this ability to cure illnesses and injuries in himself and others.

- Master of martial arts

- Superior agility, stamina and reflexes

- Possess the power of the “Iron Fist,” whereby his supercharged hands become capable of shattering steel

What I've also read is that Iron Fist can heal himself via his chi, but it takes time and he has to concentrate, and Terry probably wouldn't stand there let him heal. This still would be a great fight.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:20 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Iron Fist is pretty much as good as it gets in human level martial arts..... i'd put him above Shang Chi....... who is above both Batman and Captain America.... when he cannels his Chi he can do some amazing things

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:27 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Anyone who can beat Geese is one bad mofo.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:40 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Hmm I think Terry could take him. IF might be able to render a piece of himself unable to be hurt but it only says a part of him not his whole body, and a Power Wave that is able to level a forest hitting him would hurt him alot. And then follow that up with a Burning Knuckle then Power Geyser I believe Terry could win.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:52 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Flash
Anyone who can beat Geese is one bad mofo.

Anybody who can beat a god made of pure energy by having more energy then him is a guy I don't want to be fighting which is how Terry beat Mars

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:53 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Geese can beat a god because he's Geese.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:00 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Geese is immortal lol so of course he can. I'd like to have seen a new anime with Geese coming back to fight Terry

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:07 AM