KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America,Wolverine VS Batman,Nightwing

Captain America,Wolverine VS Batman,Nightwing
Started by: BootlegBoys420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BootlegBoys420

Captain America,Wolverine VS Batman,Nightwing

who takes it.no rules alley settings.

Discuss!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:41 PM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nightwing goes down first...very quickly...sorry people but as good as Grayson is..he ain't as good as Batman.

Batman will be left fighting both Captain A and Wolverine by himself.. and if all goes well..Ol Brucey will finally get to see his parents once again....

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:37 AM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

NO Rules?? id have to say Bats and nightwing....there the masters of the alley fights.... i mean Captian America and Wolvie are great but Nightwing and Bats would use sooo many dirty tricks it wouldnt even be funny...wolvie would be the real threat since he is just as dirty but I think they can take him....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:02 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

The dynamic duo work well together captain america and wolverine are no slouches but these guys have been partners for upmteen years their combination fighting should be able to dazzle cap and wolvie. As long as these two have been partner I would believe that they should overcome the advantages that cap and wolvie have. Batman and Nightwing should almost be able to read each minds and moves. So the dynamic duo will take this one but not with ease.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:59 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Batman use Gas attacks, while NC teleports behind them takes both their heads off.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:03 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

yea the teamwork factor is goign to give batman and Nightwing a serious chance/advantage. Individually and raw power wise, Captain America and Wolverine have Batman and Nightwing way overpowered. Captain america has the slightest slightest edge over batman, and wolverine is a monster compared to these guys. I'd say in an all out 4 man brawl wolverine would always come out on top

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:21 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Batman use Gas attacks, while NC teleports behind them takes both their heads off.

It's Nightwing, not Nightcrawler.

Bats and NW would have to gain control over the situation quickly, without giving Cap and Wolv a chance to attack, which won't be easy. They have only a few advantages, 1.) years of experience with eachother, 2.) familiar battleground, 3.) unrestrained fighting. However, barring some fast., brilliant strategizing and great teamwork, I have to give this to Cap and Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:32 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with ya nigel..I think Cap and DD continually go up against people on levels greater than both Batman and NW alone..and come out on top..unless Batman had some serious prep time..I'm doubting he and NW could take both of them down...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:34 AM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onslaught2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolv and Capt

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:53 AM
Onslaught2005 is currently offline Click here to Send Onslaught2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Onslaught2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Wolverine and Captain America take this with ease. Cap will keep batman busy while Logan slices up Night Wing. Then its 2 on 1.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:43 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote