KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Brother Bear

Brother Bear
Started by: KillTheLight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Brother Bear

Ok this isn't the greatest animated movie ever ..but it's still really good ..I liked it..it was pretty sad..Has anyone else seen it?

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:29 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Electrocat
The Huntress

yeah i thought it was very sweet. It teaches you a lesson in respect. Very moving.

Forever a Tigress... the Hunt continues.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:44 AM
Electrocat is currently offline Click here to Send Electrocat a Private Message Find more posts by Electrocat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

yea, its good and i don't know why people slated it but its not disney's best

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:57 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I never saw it cause I got the impression it was rather bad messed

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Most people think that too..erm..they're actually going to make a sequel to it..but it's going to be released straight to video.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:02 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's not a surprise, they always keep making sequels

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

They really need to spend a few YEARS making the next film that will be original, instead of these sequels evey year!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:09 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Electrocat
The Huntress

I think some movies are meant to have sequels, others not. Brother Bear is one of those movies that shouldn't have a sequel, because it was not such a big hit as they (disney) expected it to be. Good movie, but no sequel, please.

Forever a Tigress... the Hunt continues.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:41 AM
Electrocat is currently offline Click here to Send Electrocat a Private Message Find more posts by Electrocat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mireille

I love brother bear... ok so its not the best disney movie and definatly should not have a sequal but i love the songs and it has a good story-line to it

The Rare Hunter of Love and Courage, Mireille, Remember

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:23 AM
Mireille is currently offline Click here to Send Mireille a Private Message Find more posts by Mireille Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I haven't seen this yet, but i heard its really sad....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:10 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I have to play music taken from Brother Bear in class.

As the Chairman of the Jedi Council and Commander of the Secondary IV and V as well as the P.E.I. (all levels) within the Bands' High Command (an organization who controls every music class within my school), I must imply that the teachers take colossal risks by ignoring every strategy the High Command suggests while preparing for one big contest in Sherbrooke, Quebec, held in May.

The Commander-In-Chief of the Bands' High Command, a Jazz-Pop student (every member of the Bands' High Command is a student), might as well try to participate inside the concerts I'm scheduled to take part in. Normally I would perform in only one of them, but due to an extraordinary situation, I must partake in two of them (both with students within my command branch; the first implying solely secondary IV students, the second one, due to a shortage of secondary V students, the High Command asked for volunteers within the secondary IV students). Just hope my secondary V aide-de-camp will not try to sabotage the efforts of the Bands' High Command.

Finally, there are three school orchestras off the Jazz-Pop: the senior (Secondaries IV and V), the junior (Secondary III) and the novice (Secondary II). Because I'm the only one in the chain of command that have authority over regular and P.E.I. students of secondary IV and V, I'm de facto the commander of the Senior.

But I'll come back to the songs in order of preference (all from Brother Bear):
No Way Out
Look Through My Eyes
On My Way

For all respect I have for the music of that movie, which is quite good, the Bands' High Command has issued a warning. I do know that the High Command has taken enough of a beating now as it is, though.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Nov 12th, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:01 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote