KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Batman in Smallville

Batman in Smallville
Started by: Lord-of-Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazylozer
n00b boy

I think maybe they should do a spin-off or miniseries to do that, otherwise "Smallville" will have nothing to do with Smallville. Still, seeing what the writers do with Clark after he dons the cape is an extremely interesting idea...

On that mini-series, I would sell 2% of my soul to see Bats on it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:15 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
we WILL see Clark become Superman in the very last episode.

When's the last ep. airing?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:54 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

That no one knows.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:08 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
purelitenite

Bruce Wayne should make an appearance in smallville but as an unknown. there is a time in Wayne's life where he gives up his name and travels the world with various aliases.

Wayne should show up as this mysterious man that ruffles luthor and he could be under the tutelage of a private eye teaching him the tricks of the trade. the private eye could uncover one of luthor dirty little secrets and luthor could have him killed, then sends the hired muscles to take out Wayne.

Kent would suspect Wayne as the killer, those two have to got at it at some point. Wayne could escape Kent with one of his signature "batman disappearing acts".

Wayne would confronts luthor. use his jujitsu to take out his muscle then checkmate luthor.

as Wayne tells Kent that he is heading to Tibet or India or something. Kent could ask "who are you really?" and Wayne would reveille his first name as being "Bruce" or something like that.

I don't know I am just talk out of my rear.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 02:27 AM
purelitenite is currently offline Click here to Send purelitenite a Private Message Find more posts by purelitenite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tythriel

Or Atleast toss something in a paper somones reading that says

"Bruce Wayne, Boy Millionaire gone missing!". Just a quick glance on the front cover as they read the inside.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:28 AM
Tythriel is currently offline Click here to Send Tythriel a Private Message Find more posts by Tythriel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

they referred to one of the characters in last weeks that he was living in gothem city so maybe he will see batman.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
purelitenite

Originally posted by Tythriel
Or Atleast toss something in a paper somones reading that says

"Bruce Wayne, Boy Millionaire gone missing!". Just a quick glance on the front cover as they read the inside.

Or it could say "Missing billionary officially declaired dead" something to bruce has been gone a while.

they could also have a little redheaded girl name barbera. make an appearance.

a poster saying "hayley circus home of the famous 'flying graysons'"

lex could hire some thugs, one named "Shifty" Todd

clark could seek help from a some achryologists named the Drakes

there could be an assassin sent to kill someone named "david cain"

clark could be looking for an interview from a source only to find alfred pennyworth

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 12:42 AM
purelitenite is currently offline Click here to Send purelitenite a Private Message Find more posts by purelitenite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

If they ever did decide to have Bruce Wayne on the show i think James Lafferty would be excellent

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 07:03 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
If they ever did decide to have Bruce Wayne on the show i think James Lafferty would be excellent

Well first he may have to get the ok from One Tree Hill.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 11:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Yeah I am pretty sure one tree hill doesn't own James Lafferty. Adam Brody was in Smallville while he done the OC and Eric Johnson played Whitney in Smallville and now hes doing the Flah Gordon series which is basically the same thing considering One Tree Hill has finished.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 04:19 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I hate Adam Broody, whenever he talks it looks like he's gonna break down and cry.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 04:46 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

yeah he is a strange one isn't he i heard he was goint to be playing the flash in the JLA movie???

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:48 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I know, i'm upset about it. Brody SuCkS!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 03:28 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

yeah i was a bit upset aswell lol. I thought they should have got ryan reynolds but i think he probably is a bit too old now lol.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:57 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No,no, Ryan Reynolds would be perfect for ther part, but we cant talk much about it here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:46 PM
Dyno
Authority

oh, where should it be discussed lol. haven't been on this much lol

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 11:42 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

In the Comic Book Movies Forum, in the Justice League Movie thread.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 04:21 AM
LeonKent

Originally posted by Zod4Life
That would be interesting but what if Lex decides to have Bruce killed because he takes his women?I think that idea would work but they should at least make him have his agility but he shouldn't appear as Batman.Just as Bruce Wayne.If Clark becomes Superman.I wouldn't mind seeing him in the suit but it might not happen.If he ever appears on Smallville they should just get Christain Bale.I hope that the Flash comes back next season because I really enjoyed him beeing on Smallville.I want to see him race Clark some more.Seeing them go out to fight crime in a episode could also be cool. smile big grin

After his first apperance though, I'd say its 100% safe to assume that Bart kicks Clark's butt in a race ANY day xD

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 06:42 AM
LeonKent is currently offline Click here to Send LeonKent a Private Message Find more posts by LeonKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote