KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

I know that there are heaps out there and blah blah blah....

But this one is going to be the way we want it, and if you dont like it, then get out of the thread! happy

Pretty much, its not going to be like JK would write the relationships, friendships and teachers..... but we are going to...

Hope you enjoy reading it...

P.S. If you spam this thread shifty ohh yea.... you're dead!!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:35 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

A young boy lay on his bed, as the wooden sides creaked under the weight and a pinch of dust raised from under the matress and into the air.
The sun was going down slowly as it's last shines of ray made its way down onto the window sill and slightly warmed the room.
Harry who suddenly shivered, got up onto his feet; cracking under the weight, and made his way over the the window and was about to shut it as a white animal flutted under his nose and did a sudden dive through the window, and just in time.
Harry turned around to see Hedwig swopping around his room and slowely purching on his desk, a letter attached to her leg.
She gave a hoot of achievement and waited for Harry to take the letter.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:50 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool! is this the one with uh, how can i say this without spoiling the story...hermione and someone getting it together? if it is please please can i join in? its just if it is, we were all talking about it in your thread and....can i please join in?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:23 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oh..I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 09:16 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Terrific!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:56 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

AWESUM! TERRIFIC!^(like they sad im luv_danrad*^^* plz call moi haylie!!!!!!!!!)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:03 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
cool! is this the one with uh, how can i say this without spoiling the story...hermione and someone getting it together? if it is please please can i join in? its just if it is, we were all talking about it in your thread and....can i please join in?

yes you may join, and im going to be strict and say that anyone who wants to join, can please pm me here.... and anyone who starts up OT conversation will get in serous trouble

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:58 AM
fantasygirl

Ok, got it. I'll be waiting for more of the story.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:57 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

yes mam. big grin

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:02 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

so this is where you've been hiding out spidergrl

i guess your other story thread got kind of taken over.....

i don't think a lot of people will be posting for a while though...

they got told off real bad

great story

agree with PinkDiamonds about the relationship thing

PMing you now about helping out

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Yeah, the thread got wild, out of hand.
Anyways, they're going to find u soon Spiders.
I hope u continue with the story u did in this thread.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:22 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hey when Raz gets back i'm asking him about some type of thing that allows the author of a thread to choose who can and who can't post on it

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:05 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

People!! you're doing it again, just dont post, PM people, please!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:55 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

story:
Harry took the letter, stroked Hedwig gently, sat on his bed and read the letter.
Hi Harry
I know you're really bored and everything at the muggle's house, but dad promises he'll come and bring you to our place. I dunno when, but the sooner the better eh? Hermione's coming too, at the same time as you. Bill and Charlie are here as well. Percy has almost stopped ignoring Dad and Mum, he's writing but refuses to come over.
I'll send you another letter later, either tomorrow or the day after, as soon as we've got everything sorted out.
See You Soon,
Ron
PS. I've sent some of Mum's muffins along for you to eat.
Harry closed Ron's letter and Hedwig held out her other leg for Harry to take a small pouch in which was the muffins. There were a good deal in there, nearly twenty-five, but Harry only ate one.
I'll eat some more later Harry thought, savouring the taste of Mrs Weasley's exceptionally great chocolate chip muffins.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:43 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

I have a suggestion, before you put the letter, normally I'd think you'd say something about it being Ron's handwriting. just a suggestion for the future letters. thx.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:08 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Great!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:55 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

nooo!
i just erased what i wrote!

ok my turn again.

Harry lay back on his bed as he ate the delicious muffin. He hoped that Mr. Weasley would come to get him soon. The Durselys had ignored him for the most part this summer. They allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do as long as it didn't invovle money. He was often left in the house alone, a new experience for him. Even Dudley, who had taken up sports the past year, didn't bother to torment him. Living with the Dursleys on no. 2 Privet Drive was a very boring existance.
Harry needed adventure...magic...enemies...life-or-death situations. He needed to get away from the mundane life on the drive.
At that moment, Harry saw Sirius' mirrior on his bedside table. He hadn't seen the mirrior since the end of the school year. Harry was tried to remember putting the in his room. He couldn't have forgotten about unpacking it for he hadn't unpacked anything. There was no possible way that it was the same mirrior.
Suddenly, Harry's train of thought was broken as the mirrior began to glow...

how's that?
it's not as good as the one i erased....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:08 AM
fantasygirl

I like the whole mirror idea. Nice job!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:36 AM
spidergrl
Living

Harry sat bolt right up on his bed, half the muffin he was eatting dropped to the ground, as Hedwig flew to the ground to eat the crumbles now on the ground.
Harry tilted his head a bit to the side to see what the Mirror was lit up for. It glowed from stonger to weak, a faint blueie green colour emerdged out of it as he slowly regained the musels in his legs and stood up.
He walked over slowely to the mirror which had now slipped over and was flat down on the ground, making a small humming noise. Harry could feel the sweat poring off his face, after last year he had lost all hope or hearing or seeing Siruis again, everything was lost for him. But some how it seemed to of coime back, but there seemed to be a force in Harry, stopping him from moving forward, from reaching the mirror.

He finally was standing nearly ontop of the mirror on the ground, as Harry bent down to pick it up, and his hands touched the cold cerface and tilted it a bit towards the ceiling, Harry then relised what the light was, it was a glowing normal light at all, it was the "Dark Mark"

~~ I couldn't remember what the sign was called..... my bad. and i dont think that the dursleys live at number 2 Privet drive raenef v, but other then that, good work guys!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:19 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

it's no. 4
and i had that in my story...
i'm such a bad HPaddict(former name)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:36 AM