KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

hey peoples ... just finishing reading over what you guys have wrote ... great work btw!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:54 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

are you posting spidey????????????????

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:34 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Just finished reading ... very nice everyone ... I'll post in a bit ... just thinking of what should come next!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:37 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I have a writers block today.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:39 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

~~ Post some more in a minute ... just need to sign off quickly! wink

"What possition do you play" Harry asked Bakka out of curiousity.
Her face broke into a smile. "I only play one possition and thats seeker. Im the best you'll ever see. I promise" She finished, turning and heading up towards the girls dormatories.
Harry and Ron exchanged looks.
"What am I suppose to do?" Harry asked, and Ron shrugged. "I love seeker, its what I play ... But I can't tell Bekka that"
"Im not sure ... " Ron said, being no help what so ever. "We'll think about it later, right now we're going to be late for the house meetings" He continued, as he grabbed Harrys arm and quickly lead him towards the exit.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:50 PM
spidergrl
Living

Ron, Hermione and Harry hurried away towards the Great Hall, where students were quickly hurrying to get a good seat. Harry turned around and saw that Bekka wasn't with them.
"You guys, we're suppose to be looking after Bekka .... I'll go find her" Harry said.
"Its alright, I'll go Harry?" Hermione offered.
Ron stood there patiently, but tapping his foot. Harry and Hermione both turned and gleared at him.
"Its alright. She's like my sister, I'll go" Harry finished, and made his way back up the marble staircase back towards the Gryffindor Common Room. Harry walked in, and it was empty, like he expected. He called out to Bekka.
"Bekka .... hurry up ... we have a house meeting." No reply. "Bekka?" There was still no reply, and Harry wondered if she was still in the Common Room. Harry walked towards the Girls Dormatory and started climbing up the stairs, but before he remembered, the stairs gave way and Harry went sliding down.
"Grrr" Harry said, as he picked himself back off the ground, and rubbing his side that he landed on. Harry then heard a small cry, and he looked around the Common Room, and sure enough in the corner was Bekka ... huddled in a ball.
Harry was worried now, and quickly went over to her and sat down.
"Whats wrong Bekka .... what happened?" Harry asked, thinking that someone might also be here, he looked around, but there was no one in sight. Harry turned his gaze back and wondered what on earth was going on.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:30 PM
spidergrl
Living

Bekka continued to sit there and sob, and Harry had no idea what to do. He remembered when Hermione had cried and how hopeless he felt, he wanted to know what was going on.
"Whats happened? Has someone hurt you?" Bekka could sense that there was a slight anger in his voice, which made her smile. It was like she had Siruis hack again ... she thought. She remembered how he use to protect over her all the time, and made sure that she was never in trouble Bekka carried on sobbing for awhile, and Harry just sat there, unaware of what was really happening.
Finally after several minutes, Bekka seemed to stop.
"Imm sssoorrryy..." She managed to say through her tears and tried to bring herself together.
"Its alright. I just wana know what made you this upset" Harry said, leaning over and patting her on the shoulder. What am I suppose to do, he thought to himself.
"Dad ... I just miss Dad..."She trailed off into more tears.
Harry sighed, it had taken him a great effort to manage not to cry over Surius's name anymore, and now he would be reminded about forever now with Bekka around ... Harry wasn't sure what to do.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:05 AM
Midnight109

who's gonna post.I have no idea.like i said,i have a writers block.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:09 AM
spidergrl
Living

I had forgotten how much I loved to write ...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:11 AM
Midnight109

so when are you gonna post more spidey?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:13 AM
spidergrl
Living

I just did ... confused

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:27 AM
Midnight109

oh yea.who should post now.when i've finished reading HBP i'll write.I'm too excited right now to write.HBP COMING OUT IN # DAYS # HOURS MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!YAY

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:44 AM
spidergrl
Living

You can't post after you read the book ... It would be pointless ... we would just make another one for the last book big grin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:55 AM
Midnight109

thats true........

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:02 AM
spidergrl
Living

yes

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:03 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i really want harry back on quidditch in the real thing.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:47 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

We're running out of time here! wink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

time up. lets make another thread. we've got less than a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:08 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

have fun but i am continuing this one as though it is a part of the series even if the 6th one is out

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:12 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yay!

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:20 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote