KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Don't know i didn't write that thing about it so I don't know. Forgot who wrote it. Who wrote that anyways? I just helped out but i don't know why they did that thing of the meeting . I think whoever did that should write what the meeting was about. smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i got a sinus infection, so my head isn't working right.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:54 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

owww, poor you, ...

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:40 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'It was about last year. Dumbledore wanted to make it clear that all positions are being returned to normal. Thus prefects all have the same amount of powers and cannot take away house points. It also means your the Quidditch captian Harry! You'll need to hold tryouts.' Hermione blurted out in a rush. It took harry a moment to understand everything, but with in seconds he was smiling. 'That's great news Hermione! i'm going to go tell Ron!' Harry raced out of the common room leaving Hermione and Becca staring at the door. 'Harry? you forgot the password!' Becca called after him. Harry in the meantime was racing down the hall searching for Ron who had disappeared after they had found Hermione. 'Ron! Where are you?' Harry heard some voices coming from Moaning Murtle's bathroom so he entered and found...

next!!! i'm over my cold!!!!! who's going to write?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:52 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

That is good who is is going to post. smile thumb up

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:23 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

and found ..... a dead person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
nah nah jk

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:47 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow this story is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 sad Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 06:53 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

I'm bringing this story back. It was good while it lived, and now that we've had a long break. we can continue. I will write a long passage tomorrow.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:09 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

OK I'LL HELP YOU IF U WANT OK
DO U WANT ME TOO HELP U?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:51 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

If you would be so kind.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 06:13 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

OK SO I WILL. CAN U WRITE FIRST CUZ I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT HE SAW PLIZ.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:42 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

So I finally reread the last two pages of the thread, but I still don't remember everything so this story might be a little different. If you're going to write, keep it serious. I have no problem with people helping out, but if it gets too silly I will stop you. So picking up from where we stopped.

It is still the first day of the 5th year for Harry and his friends. Bekka or Rebecca is the daughter of Sirius's brother. Sirius (as book 4 stated) is dead. Dumbledore has set everything back in order, and it is about 9 PM.

Continuation

Upon entering the bathroom, Harry felt two cold hands grasp his right arm, and pull him into a vacant stall. Another freezing presence passed through his brain and stopped him from screaming. As soon as the paralysis ceased, Harry turned to see Myrtle who immediately pressed a finger to his lips.

"Shhh… They’re out there."
"They? What do you mean, Myrtle?" Harry hissed to the ghost.

Instead of answering, she merely pointed to the crack between the stall’s door and wall panels. At first, Harry could see nothing except the large windows which emitted the moonlight but slowly two cloaked figures moved into view. In the dim light of the bathroom, he was unable to make out the faces below the hoods, but the voices were enough.

"I told you to get rid of him. The boy knows too much, he is becoming a threat to the plan," the taller of the two hissed to his companion. The voice was soothing, though the man angry. It was smooth and flowing but it also carried a hypnotic undertone, like a dagger hidden in the folds of silk.

"I have not forgotten. Did you think that I would let slip something of such great importance? No, I have made sure that he is being looked after." The second man’s voice was hasher, cracking every once in awhile. Suddenly, the voice broke into a violent cough which soon turned into a gag as the man retched on the floor. "Will you not remove it yet?"

"As I said, not until the deed is done." As his companion reached for his flask, the taller man’s hood turned towards the stalls and Harry’s breath caught in his throat. He had been spotted, and the two strangers would most likely kill him.

"Here comes your girl." The soothing voice hissed in imitation of a snake ready to strike as the foreboding footsteps echoed from the hall.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:09 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Right, I really cannot be arsed (bothered) to read all 8 pages that I yet have to read, so can anyone sum up whats happened?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 04:56 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote