KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fantasygirl

Awesome!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:53 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

my turn!!

When Harry saw the "Dark Mark" illuminated on the surface of the mirror, he immediately dropped it. Instead of falling the mirror floated in midair and began to mumble.
"Harry...Potter..."
Harry backed up until he hit the wall. The mirror continued to called his name. Looking over to see where Hedwig had gone, Harry realized that he was no longer in his room. Harry found himself surrounded by gray fog.
Harry began to tremble, not from cold but from seeing a familiar silhouette in the distance.

how's that?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:23 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Good!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:45 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

thats great, when r u goin to write more?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:23 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:36 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

don't forget, it couldn't be the same mirror because the mirror broke in the 5th book. other than that, I love it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:39 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oh..it reminds me of the grave that Harry fought Voldemort in during the Third Task.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:40 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lalalander
don't forget, it couldn't be the same mirror because the mirror broke in the 5th book. other than that, I love it.

it broke?!?!
i don't remember that!!
now i have to look that up.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:32 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ok so on 858 it did break...harry just didn't remember it in this book...or he fixed it...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oh yeah. the repair spell. how could I forget?! Im a discrace to all Harry Potter fans!!!! sad thx for reminding me smile

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:42 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oops.... embarrasment
i wasn't thinking of that at all.... embarrasment
yeah, ummm......that would work embarrasment

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:45 AM
spidergrl
Living

I will post later, I dont got time to write...

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:46 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

lol. ok well, it still reminded me of the spell so you did remind me of it...haha, nice english spidergrl...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:03 PM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

Of course he knew who the silluoette was, Lord Voldemort, how could he forget the horrifying face he had face the last 4 years. He remebered what Voldemorts death eater had done to Serious but then who could forget. Seeing your only living relavite that you actually loved fall and never come back.
he slowly moved towards the mirror, as he did this the voice grew louder, not because he was getting closer but because the one man he hated more then anyone was walking towards him, or more so gliding through the mist.

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:19 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

haha. you did the same mistake as me. Serius. I just wanted to let you know. sorry if that bugs you if I correct you.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:48 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

sirius....like the dog star.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:13 AM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

nah...don't mind i had a feeling i spelled it wrong but i was to lazy to look it up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:22 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

As the shadow go closer and closer he realized something very paculer about the shape that was comeing towards him. He squinted and looked straight a head of him, he was right the figure was to bold looking, to tall too, well, filled out to be you know who. he was trying to figure it out when he saw him as clear as ever, standing right there, right in front of him was Sirius.
But that isn't right he knew it could not be, for he had seen Sirius fall through the curtian. He knew for sure that is could not be right. But there he was standing in front of him looking as young as ever and smiling his usual smile. He sawe the confused look on harry's face and through his head back and laughed, he laughed the deeping barking laugh the Harry remebers only to well. But still this could not be right. If he could talk to Sirius through the mirror then why, why had it not worked at the end of the year.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:35 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

rofl. yeah. Same here. I have lotsa more important things to do. oh, I like the story. hhmm...very intresting.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:47 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Sirius....?" Harry half-heartedly whispered.
Sirius just smiled.
"Where have you been Sirius?"
No answer, just the same smile.
"Sirius. Come on talk to me."
Finally, Harry cracked. "Why won't you talk to me?!? First you leave me all alone and now you won't talk to me?!? I hate you! I hate you for leaving me! I hate you for letting me see you! I hate you for putting me though this torture! I hate you for-"
Through his tearfilled eyes, Harry saw Sirius shift slightly. He was coming closer now. Stopping just so his face filled the mirror's surface, Sirius stopped and opened his mouth:
"Find me Harry, I'm in-"
Suddenly the mirror went blank and Harry was alone once again.

keeping to JKR's script....HP PMSing!! i'm happy Sirius is back!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:57 AM