KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oohh....verryyy intresting. That seems like what Harry might act like..at that time. you're doing very well, of course you probally already know that. hhmm....I wonder where he is..have you ev en decided that? lol.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

wow. Gr8 story! keep it up guys!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:06 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Laugh response to lalalander

its a multiauthor story so i'm letting others decide that and i'll write off your part.

why doesn't lalalander write?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:23 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

Can we please not do much discussing...if you want to please pm the person instead of haveing a converstation here...it is hard to find the plac where we left off on the story

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:44 AM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oh. sorry I just practicing for a poetry contest until next frieday. eekk. I have to work at a 50th aniverssary tomorrow. I have to write an elegy today. I'll try thinking something up.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:55 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Harry stared at the mirrow for what seemed like at least five minutes. So many thoughts stirred in Harry's head: "Could he be behing the curtain? where?! maybe he's in danger! Does he want me to help him??" As we all know, curiosity killed the cat, and Harry was surely beyond curious. Harry was so curious, he almost got up and threw the mirror. He decided to try to calm himself down for once. "What if Serius uses the mirror again?" He decided he should take a rest. There was alot of excitement that day. He lay on his bed but he couldn't sleep. Once again, many thoughts were stirring through his head. After thinking so much, he fell asleep. He had the most unusual dream..

sorry if its not good. my first story part I've ever wrote when people would actually read it. You don't have to continue from it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:04 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oh yes!!

Harry's dream
"As Harry had drifted off to sleep, he had been thinking of the strange vision in the mirror. Where could Sirius be?
He was floating now. No not floating. Flying. Soaring through the air. He was flying on wings of gold. There was Sirius the dog below him and two others, a black leopordess and a hawk beside him. Somehow Harry knew that they were Ron and Hermione.
Harry landed and began to transform from eagle to boy. It felt almost normal to do this. Sirius was beside him as a human now and his friends were changing too.
Suddenly the bright surroundings faded and they were in that gray fog once more.
Sirius looked at all three teens before him.
'You three must find me. And to do so you'll need those forms I showed you. I know that you guys can do it. I'll be waiting.....'
Sirius vanished into the mist leaving Harry, Hermione, and Ron to wonder.
The three friends looked at each other and asked in unison:
'How'd you get into my dream? But this is my dream!'
There was a second of silence before Hermione spoke:
'It was a summoning spell....Sirius summoned us here to talk to us.....'
Then Harry woke up covered in cold sweat...."

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:36 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

wow. I love it!! it's very intresting. were the forumns already mentioned before? I'm not sure. I need an answer plz if I'm gonna write the next part. thx

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i'm hoping that HP and friends will become animunguses (is that how it's spelled?) in this story.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:29 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

something like that. I feel too lazy to go look it up lol. its 1:23 a.m. over here. yes, no school tomorrow. but, I have to give people tours of our school. its the 50th reunion of our parish and school. I hope they become animaguses too! that would be really neat. so, what about the forumns? what are they? or do I have to make that up? sorry if they were mentioned before and I haven't remembered. :/

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:25 AM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

He realized what he had seen and he sat in bed for about half an hour trying to remeber exactly everything that sirious had said. he new he had to get a hold of Ron and Hermione.
He bolted out of bed quickly to right a letter to Hermione first.
Dear Hermonie,
I just had the most imprtant dream. This is something i need you to look up doing. But first what the dream was about. It was Sirious, but he was a dog I was an Eagle, you were a lepordess, and Ron a hawk. When we landed and transformed Sirious told us we could help him. But only in these forms.
This is what i need you to do. Inform Ron since i know you are there with him. Then look up how to becomes an Animagus. We need to do it this year. Hope you can help me.
Harry

He then wrote another to Ron.
Dear Ron,
I wrote hermione a letter explaining everything. But you will need to help her start. We need to Save sirious. Hope you are willing.
Harry

But he couldn't send them off right away for Hedwig was out hunting. "Hedwig please hurr up. It is an emergency..." Right as he was finishing the sentence he was a shape flying towards the half open window. harry hurried over to opwn it. But it was not hedgiw that came through the window. It was in fact Pigwigeon and he had two letters. Harry guess that one was from Hermoine the other from Ron.

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:09 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

yeah!!!
i'd right the letters but i'm not good at those things and i don't got no ideas right now....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:22 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oh. so are the forms their dreams?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:26 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

yes...
didn't you read my part?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 06:38 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

yes. I didn't know that you meant the dreams were the forms because there are 2 kinds of forms (forums and forms) hhmm...oh yes the letters

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:46 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Pig landed on Harry's bed. Harry walked over to Pig. He took one of the letters. It was from the Ministry of Magic! Harry quickly opened the letter and read the letter.

Dear Mr.Potter,

As you probally already know, you aren't suppose to use big magic out of school. You have violated this rule. At exactly 3:26 6.2 a.m. August 12, the records say you summoned a wizard(s) but at a Muggle house(4 Pivet drive). It is very important that you not do this again.

With Best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Mafalda Hopirk

IMPROPER USE OF MAGIC OFFICE

Minisry of Magic

Harry was stunned. He could not believe his eyes. He thought of the first time he received a letter from the Ministry of Magic when he hadn't done anything wrong. "Dobby!" he thought. Then he just remember the letter said a wizard was summoned but in the house he is in right now! His dream, in his dream, Hermoine, Ron, and Serius were there! could it be that they were really there or was Dobby playing a trick on him? He set down the letter to calm down and think. All of a sudden, another owl flew threw the window- it was familiar. He relized it was the Weasley Family's owl.

Hope you like it. It's not my best because I have to go somewhere in 12 minutes. bye

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:08 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

hey? why hasn't anyone gotten on for like 2 days? I understand if you're all busy.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:54 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i've been on but i'm not good with letters.....
otherwise i'd write.
once the letters are done i'll write more.
i hate letters...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:51 PM
[email protected]
Confront the darkness

Hermione tossed her long, curly-brown hair over her shoulder. She sighed loudly. "Harry, you are such a wet blanket!" she remarked.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:32 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

laughing out loud

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:34 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote