KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Hermione tossed her long, curly-brown hair over her shoulder. She sighed loudly. "Harry, you are such a wet blanket!" she remarked.

*blink*
when did hermione come in?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:43 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Well she's a witch aient she?

She just appeared there.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:01 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

rofl!!!! well, ok. haha. but she's not old enough...besides, she hasn't taken the test but great idea!!! I'll continue on it!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:55 AM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Harry, suddenely stunned by the appearance of Hermoine's apparation, just sat there. Hermoine broke the silence and told him how she learned how to apparate without it being detected.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:56 AM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Suddenly Hermione threw herself at Harry, causing him to stumble backwards. hermione began to cry as she hugged Harry.
Harry not knowing what to do gentley stroked her hair and told her everything was alright ever though he didn't know what was going on.
'Harry! That dream gave me such a fright! I'm sooo glad i have you!'
With that Hermione looked up and kissed a very suprised Harry on the mouth!"

wouldn't they make such a cute couple?
brains and bronze!
ok not really bronze!

every part seems to be getting shorterblink

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:30 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

Harry pushed her away. "No Hermione I can't. I don't like you like that I am in love with someone else. i can't tell you know but i will when i get to The burrow."
Hermione stepped back, shocked but not all that mad. She her self had a bit of a secert. "I guess i understand harry. But i thought you always loved me. Anyways, the kiss almost was like kissing a family member. If you knoe what i mean. Viktor was a much better kisser..."
"WHAT? You kissed Viktor, Ron is going to be so pissed. Did you tell him?"
"No he was already to pissed at me for going with Viktor. Plus the whole thing that happened with the lake. WEll i must go. see you in a couple days. Bye harry"And with a small pop she was gone. Hair sat and though. What did she mean by not being all that mad about it. Girls they are so strange.

Spidey know where i am going with this one...hehe

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:41 AM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

Harry couldn't wait to go to the burrow. Only the odd thing was that he had not yet been told when he was to be picked up. He was just thinking this over when Pig flew in the window with not only a letter, but i package. He ran over to the small bird. Pig had definitly calmed down in the last year. Still he was a bit fisty and excited. When harry took the package off Pig, he flew around the room knowing it was a job well done. Harry took the card first. he read this is Ron's hand writing.

Yo Harry,
Yea i had that dream too. I guess all three of us did. Yea i love to be in with it. I have alwyas wanted to be an animagus. Anyways you are to come to the burrow in two days. Sunday to be exact. Oh did i tell you Hermoine learned to apperaite. And i don't understand why. She never like to break the rules. Anyways i can't wait for you to come. The girls are really giggly more so then usually. I think Hermoine is dating someone. She is always writing letters. She won't tell me to who either. She won't even let me see the letters she is receiving, but it is from a big eagle.

well i think they might tell you something.
can't wait.
Ron

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:59 AM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

The next few days were all a blur to Harry. You know when you want something to happen really quickly so you can get to something else. Well this is totally opposite of what happened to Harry. As i said the next few days were a blur. They just zoomed by quickly. The only thing he remembers is the little celebration that the Dursley's had when they found out that because of the diet and the boxing Dudley had lost another 20 lb. The only reason he remebers this is because they were so loud and Dudleys friends and dudley himself could resist chasing Harry around the house for about 20min. They only stopped becuase he was to fast for Dudley and Dudley got tired.

The day that the Weasleys came though seemed to drag on. He sat on the stairs, on his bed, outside in the now green lawn. He had walked around the house about five times and then he sat down right next to the flower bush that he remebered he sat in about a year earlier. That was when it was so hot out and the drout had been apon them. He sat and thought how they were comeing. For again they had not told him. As he was walking in side he glanced down the street to see a taxi coming. He had just closed the door and looked out and saw again the taxi. But this time it was right infront of his house. He was watching it and he saw one of the twins come running up to the house.
"Hey Harry." Fred said when Harry opened the door. "Do you like my car? And no i didn't steal it. I bought it. You should see it, oh wait you will George and I have come to get you. Your stuff in your room?"
"Yes it is. I come bring it down. Can you help me? I want to get out of this place. And fast."
Fred nodded and followed Harry up the stairs. He helped him carry his stuff to the car. When Harry got inside he could swear it looked like a limo. It was the craziest thing he had seen yet, well apart from the flying car they had in his second year, and if he was not mistaken it was stll residing in the forest.
When he finall go tto the Burrow he saw Ginny running towards him with Ron and Hermoine following. When Ginny realized they were behind her she slowed down, but not before she gave Harry a bit of a wink. Ron came up and gave him a big hug, same with hermoine.
He then took his things inside. when he got his thing in to Ron's room, which is where he always stays when he is there, he ran down stairs to hang out with his two best friends. Ron was stll really puzzled on why the girls were giggling. Harry knew exactly why. He knew because it was about him. he and Ginny had been secertly writing each other all summer. And by the looks of it she had told hermione all about it. And frankly, he wasn't suprised at all. He didn't care one bit.
Later after the most wonderful meal and talk with friends he and Ron went up to change. The thing Harry and Ginny had been doing all through supper was staring at each other. And he figured out that Ron had noticed something wrong with ginny. She i usually so excited that she won't shut up. Harry knew Ron had noticed Ginny being quiet because while they were changing Ron was babbling about it, nonstop. Harry said to Ron, "Hey Ron i am ganna go walk around outside for a bit to cool off for bed. That is always what I dod now and it started this summer at Privit drive."
"yeah whatever," Ron said while looking at his new Chuddly Cannons magazine he had gotten that morning.
What Harry was really doing though was going to see Ginny. he didn't lie to Ron though because they did walk outside. Tey talked almost the whole time. Though there was a bit where the moonlight reflected Ginny's face so well that Harry couldn't resist. He lean over while she was talking and kissed her, onl the lips.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:30 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i knew it had to do with ginny!
i just knew it!

great writing ppl!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:30 AM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

you ganna write some??

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:34 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Ginny had this suprised look on her face when Harry pulled away.
'i never knew you felt that way about me Harry!'
She suddenly threw herself at Harry a kissed him back. She then turned a bright red and whispered:
'i've always really liked you harry...'"

is this where you guys are trying to go?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:35 AM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

ohh..yess..I know where you're going. I don't think I could make a good continuation for this part...you're just soo good at writing..actually, everyone is...and does Ron usually so "yo"? I forgot. But I have an idea..you know that magazine Ron was reading? well, maybe it's about trying to fit in with "the crowd" or be cool..something like that..I got 2 go soon sad good job and good luck with the story!!jw, is Cho gonna be in the story ever? anyone gonna post more now?

Last edited by lalalander on Apr 21st, 2005 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:36 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'ginny and harry sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'
the twins popped out of a tree singing the crazy song
'having fun harry?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 03:20 AM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

quote: (post)
Originally posted by raenef v
'ginny and harry sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'
the twins popped out of a tree singing the crazy song
'having fun harry?'

oh..haha!! thats soo funny!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 08:15 PM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

nice

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:33 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

the last part just reminded me of the song!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:39 AM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

"You two i can't believe it. I thought you guys said you were going to leave us alonne. i guess i should leave it to you two to mess everything up. Come on why did you guys have to do that. Hey do you know who Hermione has been writing all summer???"
"Well yeah but we promised her that we wouldn't tell. She caught us reading one of then. It is pretty supriseing who it is. Don't tell Ron we know he would be dvstated that we know and you know we know, and he knows nothing."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:42 AM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

yea i guess i can see it

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:46 AM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

He and Ginny followed the twins inside. When Harry got to Ron's room he was asleep. Good for him. harry leaned over and kissed Ginny on the cheek and wished her good night before himself going to bed. That night he slept soundly. He woke up in the morning to Ginny running into the room. Ron had gone down stairs for breakfast. He must have not wanted to wake Harry. As e got up with help from Ginny they headed to the door. They were holding hands as hermione passed, she winked at Ginny and they both giggled. Oh darn..harry though i thought she was passed that now.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:23 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Hermione stopped Harry before he and Ginny made it to the stairs.
'the four of us need to talk after breakfast.'
four harry thought...
'where?'
'in the garden'
with that, Hermione spun around and dashed back into her room.
As Ginny and Harry continued down the stairs, Harry asked her about how everyone had been doing.
'well....Ron's holding up and the twins are making good business at the store - they even bought me this!'
Ginny reached into her pocket and pulled out...."

i'm not sure what she pulls out....some one else do that part.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:34 AM