KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

thank you thank you thank you

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 03:57 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

umm..I have an idea but it'll be later on in the story at it's gonna turn the tables around, sor sure. PM me if you want to know and will help lead it to the vents I'm planning. thumb up

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:19 AM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thats what I was trying to do.... but most people want harry and ginny together wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:18 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oh...well...we'll just see what happens..I mean, comon it is called "Spider's and Rosiecheek's Potter story" right? well, you two should have the most power over what happens.but I'm sure if everyone writes something, things will turn out alright.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:36 AM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

yea

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:43 AM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

k

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:28 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

sooo....what's the plan now?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:14 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

hmmm..the stone name...how about shalver? haha..weird name, eh? someone post more story plz.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:06 PM
spidergrl
Living

shalver sounds ......... weird ........ but fine! happy

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:42 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"'it's a shalver harry. the twins gave it too me yesterday but wouldn't say what i does.'

harry picked up the stone and looked at it for a while.

'sorry ginny i don't know what it does either. you should ask hermione.'

'she hasn't had the time to look at it. she stays in her room practically all day'

'i need to talk to her right now. i'll ask her for you'

'thanks harry!'

Harry took the stone from ginny and walked down the hall. arriving at hermione's door, harry knocked. there was now response from the other side."

sorry it's not too good. i just wrote harry's part for another story and those ideas are still in my head.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:36 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

Harry knocked again. Again he heard nothing frm the other side. He reached for the handle and found it was locked. He was confused why would hermoine lock her self in her room all day. He decided to look throught the key hole to see if anyone was there. He got down and as he was about to look someone shouted his name. It sounded urgent, but yet he wated to know what hermoine was up too. He took a quick look. Inside he saw no one, though he didn't have a very good view of things. then he saw hermione suddenly appear witha pop. he jumped back and started to run down stairs. He thought the whole time he was running, "Where was Hermione? Why did she lock the rooma dn then disapperate with out anyone knowing? Hwat is she hidding?"
He finally got down stairs and found that it was nothing urgent at all. It was a suprise birthday party for him. A late one but he didn't care. It was his very first.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:38 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

yay...its my birthday today....i am finally 16...this rocks

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:09 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Idea for stone:writiers, PM me..if you wanna know what it is.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 08:19 PM
spidergrl
Living

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIECHEEKS05

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:16 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rosiecheeks05

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:46 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

someone write please.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:47 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Originally posted by rosiecheeks05

Yay!! Happy Birthday!!! !!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:18 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Happy 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:25 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

someone fill in the info about the party then make harry, hermoine, and ginny have a talk about the stone. I have an idea. smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 09:22 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by lalalander
someone fill in the info about the party then make harry, hermoine, and ginny have a talk about the stone. I have an idea. smile

and ron...i never said anything about ginny

After finishing the delicious chocolate cake that Mrs. Weasly had whipped up, Ron, Harry, Ginny, the twins and Percy went outside to play quidditch. Harry continued to think about Hermione's mysterious disappearene.
The game lasted for quite sometime with both Ginny and Harry battling it out to catch the Snitch. After about an hour they gave up and called to game to an end with Harry's team leading by two points.
The group then dispersed. Soon only Harry and Ron were left in the garden.
Suddenly, out of the brushed came Crookshanks. He twinned himself between Harry's legs before strutting away from them. It turned back before going anound a corner and waved it's tail. As if on cue, Harry and Ron began to follow the cat.

okay lalalander...i got them out in the garden

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:14 PM