KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Dedhogwarts Story

Dedhogwarts Story
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ummmm...
calling you a him?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:43 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Kaz, when are you posting some more, i'm looking forward to reading

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:44 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

i might post somemore later big grin

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:46 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

post! post!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:01 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

"what are they doing here?" laura whispered as she glared at the three intruders.
"where are they from?" tess asked as she saw that a few students were laughing on another table.
"kylies school, trust me its way better here,but they keep trying to ruin it." taylor said shaking his head.

Headmaster Doran stood up and and looked around the room. then he turned to the man in front of him. "what sort of challange we talking about here?" he asked.
"through out this year we give challanges to the students and they have to complete them of course the challanges will be held at one school and we'll both be judges so there is no cheating." the man said with a smug smile. "you have one day to answer" the man turned to leave. "oh yes as we were talking about cheating dont try and take the place of a student jut to get more points cuz that wont be FAIR." and then they left. all the students sat in silence waiting to see what the headmaster was going to do.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:34 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oooohhhh!!!
what's gonna happen???

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:15 PM
kaz larner

you'll find out sooner or later ok?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 06:19 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

really good big grin

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:13 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

u like my story?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:19 PM
fantasygirl

I enjoy it!!! Keep up the good work.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:01 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i am demon lord raenef the fifth!

write!
i demand you write!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:01 AM
O.A.R21

wow demanding huh. .haha
yea write more! its good!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:35 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

give me time plz

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:21 PM
kaz larner

"Students i have just been asked if this school will be entering a challange against kylies school, now i personal think we could win and i'll say yes but its up to you, anyone of you could be chosen for any challange. it could be a first year or a prefect or it could be your best subject or your worst its up to you." and he sat down again.
professor palindor stood up and said " raise your hand if you wish us to enter the challange" Tess watched as everyone raised there hand. "well it looks like you lot better start studying every subject here." she said with a laugh
"okay well enter."
the feast was peaceful after that. when it was finished all the student stood up. then a voice said "first years if you've forgotten where to go or need any help just ask me my name is renee and im a prefect."the students turned to see a girl with brown hair and clear blue eyes. "look follow me and i'll take you to your rooms." she waved to another prefect as she and the other students left the room.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:03 PM
fantasygirl

I want to know more about this challenge! Write some more!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:35 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

wat's the challenge?
what is it?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:23 AM
crazykim

keep writin kaz

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:46 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

this story is bassed on a real website why not check it out theres lessons and qudditch stuff big grin

http://dedhogwarts.*********60.com/index.cgi

hope you like it

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:56 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ok!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:46 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

nope u cant see it lol

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 12:33 PM