KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » metal gear solid or splinter cell?

metal gear solid or splinter cell?
Started by: davm17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

man, this thread just reminded me how badly i need to get Metal Gear Solid 3 and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory!

my stealth withdrawl symptoms are kicking in!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:37 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

SPLINTER CELL any day!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:48 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-box fanatic
new but cool

splinter cell the original or metel gear original

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:03 PM
x-box fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send x-box fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by x-box fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-box fanatic
new but cool

what splinter cell are we talking about here

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
x-box fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send x-box fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by x-box fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

The new ones..The Spinter Cell from the game

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:49 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Metal gear wins easy.
Snake and cyber ninja alone could take everyone in splinter cell.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:58 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

splinter cell is a shitty game in my book, any 1 of the metal gear solids{particlurly mgs1} can take it on anyday n win bu a huge margin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:33 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

mgs.
the gameplay is more versital.
the story is twenty million times better.
the characters have persoanlitys

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:41 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

splinter cell gets to boring after playing it.so mgs is totally better and snake could woop sam

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:36 PM
chronic is currently offline Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldenskull777

Are you joking? Splinter Cell? Better? evil face No, Metal Geat Solid has Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better plot.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:30 PM
Goldenskull777 is currently offline Click here to Send Goldenskull777 a Private Message Find more posts by Goldenskull777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul165
Restricted

Account Restricted

chronic is right i agree with him

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 07:31 PM
darthmaul165 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul165 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul165 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluberman!
WAZZZZZUP?!?!?!

Man,you can be really stealthy in MGS3.I mean S.E.A.L.s stealthy,as in you kill everyone in the area in 30 seconds with a sniper rifle and a pistol,where as in SCPT,you have to beat 3/4ths of the first mission just to kill a person or trigger an alarm,AND mission impossible: operation surma pwns SC in my book,cuz it's easier,it's got a bit of a mgs feel when you get a pistol,and you get wasp cams,which rock wink

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:10 PM
Bluberman! is currently offline Click here to Send Bluberman! a Private Message Find more posts by Bluberman! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I would pick MGS any day. I love the stealth in the game and how theres alot of easter eggs in the game. I really love the cutscences in the game there so touching and dramatic. Sc has alot of gilthes that just ruins the experiment for me.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:49 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
splintercell
Vaapad master

SPLINTER CELL ALL THE WAY IT TEACHES YOU TO USE THE STEALTH ELEMENTS NOT GO AROUND AND KILL EVERY ONE U SEE OH THEY ONLY GIVE SAM 60 BULLETS FOR HIS SC-20K AND 40 FOR HIS PISTOL SO ITS 100 ROUND OF AMMO NOW I AGREE IT CAN BE FRUSTERATING BUT THEN AGAIN MGS IS FUN BUT SPLINTER CELL WINS MY VOTE JUST LOOK AT MY NAME LOL

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:04 AM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldenskull777

quote: (post)
Originally posted by splintercell
SPLINTER CELL ALL THE WAY IT TEACHES YOU TO USE THE STEALTH ELEMENTS NOT GO AROUND AND KILL EVERY ONE U SEE OH THEY ONLY GIVE SAM 60 BULLETS FOR HIS SC-20K AND 40 FOR HIS PISTOL SO ITS 100 ROUND OF AMMO NOW I AGREE IT CAN BE FRUSTERATING BUT THEN AGAIN MGS IS FUN BUT SPLINTER CELL WINS MY VOTE JUST LOOK AT MY NAME LOL

Ok fine I will give you that. They do give you 100 bullets but the CIA level, where you find the rifle. Don't shoot anyone Sam. I mean COME ON.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:43 AM
Goldenskull777 is currently offline Click here to Send Goldenskull777 a Private Message Find more posts by Goldenskull777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

plus,sam is suppose to be stealty,yet he wears those huge ass goggles which ammit bright,green light.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:20 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mgs takes this one no contest. there is like no story line to SC. mgs is so much better and that is not just an opinion that is a fact!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:14 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sam fisher is older then my dad!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:14 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sam Fisher is that dad from the saturn commercial. you know that dad who teaches his son to through a perfect pass!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:15 PM
splintercell
Vaapad master

yea its can get annoying but still its a good game

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:40 AM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote