KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » metal gear solid or splinter cell?

metal gear solid or splinter cell?
Started by: davm17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doctor Strange
Master of the mystic arts

Tom Clancy sucks. The books and the games. Metal gear wins!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:50 AM
Doctor Strange is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Strange a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Strange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_akuma

are you guys crazy ? splinter cell is more realistic but if everything is realistic then what is a game ? non fiction is not as good as fiction is it ? come on man what are you guys thinking mgs beats sc twenty times over it has better story more charector build up and perosonallity where as sam fisher is just sam Snake is not just snake he's more then that he's a person if everythign was realistic then games wouldn't be as good as they are

WHAT ??????what did you say that sc stealth is better then mgs stealth ? you can choose to kill everyone but you don't have to the stealth is the best element in mgs I mean different camouflage come on it was great in splinter cell you always happen to be in dark areas hmm there's no such thing as day time in that game huh or lights for that matter even if there is 95 % of the lights in sc are all taker outerable so the stealth in mgs is more refined and polished then black every whrer

Last edited by Shin_akuma on May 28th, 2005 at 11:50 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:46 PM
Shin_akuma is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_akuma a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_akuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes..... Also sam Fisher is older then my dad. dose that mean my dad is stealthy because he can get up in the middle of the night and get something to drink in the dark and then go back to bed without my mom noticing?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 02:39 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats what i thought! fagots!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:04 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one can say anything because they know i am right!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:03 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Solid Snake'll OWN Sam Fisher's ass any day in a 1on1 stealth showdown.

Personally, I'm a die-hard fan of the MGS franchise, but that doesn't mean i don't enjoy the SC franchise either, which is pretty good as well.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:16 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

hells yeah mgs all the way except for the 2nd one rock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:04 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

hells yeah TMACalicious
cool

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:10 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

quote:
hmm there's no such thing as day time in that game huh

Wouldn't it be a bit stupid for Sam to go during the day?

quote:
huh or lights for that matter even if there is 95 % of the lights in sc are all taker outerable

Strange, most lights in real life can also be taking out with a bullet

quote:
the stealth in mgs is more refined and polished then black every whrer

You make a weak statement, this proves that Sam is smarter, as who would infiltrate a base during day time?

But I prefer Metal Gear Solid, because it is more interesting to play as there is traps all over the place and the cool boss battles that happen through out the game. Also if anyone remembers the glitch with Merlys pants on the original MGS?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:25 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

wat glitch? huh

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:34 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

The glitch happens twice in the game where you see Meryl without her pants on and she isn't wearing anything else. Silly her!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:35 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

never saw that one before but then again i never got 2 finish the first one i was so close but i never was able 2

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:38 PM
Hooverman

how did it work?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:11 AM
))TrAuMa((
Space Cowboy

Snake would own.... Sam has grey hair!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:12 AM
))TrAuMa(( is currently offline Click here to Send ))TrAuMa(( a Private Message Find more posts by ))TrAuMa(( Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

yeah i know

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:28 AM
Hooverman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ))TrAuMa((
Snake would own.... Sam has grey hair!

not that i'm on sam's side but people can get grey hair at young ages when they r through large amounts of stress which probably is y Raiden from mgs2 has grey hair

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:13 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

sam vs snake.. er.. sam? big grin i only played a little mgs but what i know sam is more proffesional, stronger and smarter. with our without guns.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:18 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
))TrAuMa((
Space Cowboy

almost buddy! you think sam is stronger you havent played numer 3 snake eater. snake takes some serius tourcher and does not break!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:18 PM
))TrAuMa(( is currently offline Click here to Send ))TrAuMa(( a Private Message Find more posts by ))TrAuMa(( Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
sam vs snake.. er.. sam? big grin i only played a little mgs but what i know sam is more proffesional, stronger and smarter. with our without guns.

well if u haven't played much of metal gear then u need 2 play more of it then come back here and see wat ur opinion is

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:21 PM
))TrAuMa((
Space Cowboy

yeah and snake is so smart when it comes to tactical espionage action.... plus CQC!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:38 PM