KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » AOA quicksilver vs flash in a steel cage match

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Magneto's boy 4 66.67%
Barry's boy 2 33.33%
Double knockout. 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AOA quicksilver vs flash in a steel cage match
Started by: ebonyblade1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

because the friction would cause him to rip teh tectonic plates apart.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:52 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he has a forcefield that gives him invulnerability duh.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:53 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Batman's a speedster now too?

acording to some fans yes.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:54 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Doesn't give his suit invulnerability. Read my question again.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
because the friction would cause him to rip teh tectonic plates apart.

No, it wouldn't. How would Superman running cause an earthquake? The only friction would be between Superman and the air.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:55 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

because he runs using pure muscle power. flash said this in one of the JLA comics. immagine a plane going at about mach 15 over a city. after it goes the windows break. but imagine instead a superstrong man running faster on the ground. that would cause enourmous disruptions far greater.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:59 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

his invulnerable aura extends to his suit. thats the reason why it hardly ever breaks but his cape gets a beating.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:00 PM
Cosmic Cube

His suit tears all the time.

"Pure muscle power" doesn't give you superspeed. If it did, Hulk would be one of the fastest superheroes ever.

Flash has said himself that he can steal speed from other speed

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:03 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

What I was saying is that flash is hyped up because he is made uber powerful, but he has no real fighting skill whatsoever takeaway his powers he is just some average joe, take away pietro powers and he could still hold his own against an arm soldier. And the flash only steal speed from things that are moving or im perpetual motion. If quicksilver is fighting he is ducking, dodging maybe even holding his ground waiting until the right moment. Quicksilver won't "run" long enough for flash to steal his speed.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:09 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

hulk can run kinda fast. anyway he can steal speed from anyone. ask anyone who actually knows anything about superman and they'll tell you he doesn't get speed from the speed force and his aura extends to his clothes.

Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

that are close to his skin.

Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/force.html

The Speed Force
Over the years, known speedsters who have merged with the speed force by achieving terminal velocity include Barry Allen, Johnny Quick, and Savitar. Wally West is still the only person known to have returned—three times—under his own power, anchored by his relationship with Linda Park[1]. The other two known to have returned, Max Mercury and Rival, both needed outside help.

The way the speed force seems to work is that it powers any super-fast being not naturally fast. A cheetah, for instance, is naturally fast. Superman’s speed is also a natural consequence of his Kryptonian heritage. All Flashes, however, have been normal people “noticed” by the speed force through accidents (lightning, supersonic flight, etc.) or intentional experiments (magic, steroids, etc.).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:13 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by ebonyblade1
What I was saying is that flash is hyped up because he is made uber powerful, but he has no real fighting skill whatsoever takeaway his powers he is just some average joe

He has been an superhero since he was eleven years old. So don't say that he doesn't have fightning experience. He has it more the Quicksilver has.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Hah, Flash uses steroids?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:19 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What the f**k? Steroids?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration (such as the Cosmic Treadmill).

the Flash has, like Darkcrawler said, more experience with his powers than Quicksilver. he has better abilities, plus can use them better. He can think faster. Move faster. all that jazz.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:21 PM
Cosmic Cube

No steroids? sad

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:23 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yup. sorry

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:28 PM
ebonyblade1

Hey this is age of apocalypse quicksilver. Flash life has been a dream as a teenage sidekick compared to quicksilver who has been pushed and trained from day one at least by magneto in a harsher world. That is why the AOA versions or more deadly than the regular marvel universe version. He has more experience with his powers than the regular marvel version but not the AOA version. So are we clear, flash is more powerful, but he is no warrior nor has he been trained to be. Nightwing has it harder in life and is more trained in his abilities and he was the ward of a rich man.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:34 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

but Quik still is like a slug to Flash he will already be knocked out before he can think " I got a plan"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:37 PM
ebonyblade1

Hey I admit flash has the power, but don't try to tell me he is all of a sudden hardcore. Not the same flash that got taken out by the marines.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:37 PM