KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is it perverse to have a crush or obsession over a fictional character?

Is it perverse to have a crush or obsession over a fictional character?
Started by: LordFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordFear

I have a friend that has a mad on for certain anime chicks.
The dude is bordeline insane over it. Walls, notebook, car, everything covered with anime babes. Is that healthy?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:51 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

are you calling us..... THOSE....... i mean those guys perverts??? lol

some animated or drawn women are hot........ i used to have a thing for Jasmin from Disney's Aladdin

(please log in to view the image)

you know what i mean??????

embarrasment

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:03 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Jasmine????lol
Yeah I could see that dude!!!!!
Romancing here while Aladdin is away/lol

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:04 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

That is GROSS. Man!

Wrong room, dude. Auughg!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:13 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i always liked the Black Cat too....... stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Did you know, roughly half of the adult human population of Earth consists of real women?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:21 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

And about three thirds of them are bound to be attractive to the general 'you'!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:30 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Fear
quote:

Answer: Yes...ya no pun tang getting pervert...laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:34 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Did you know, roughly half of the adult human population of Earth consists of real women?

i actually did know that......... smile

but i'm secure enough with myself to admit that i found/find some fictional characters attractive

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:35 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

Looking at a character and thinking they are attractive is different than obsessing over them.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:40 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by nigel45
Looking at a character and thinking they are attractive is different than obsessing over them.

that's what i mean........ i never OBSESSED over any fictional character, i just found a few attractive

what about semi-fictitious characters.......... you ever find them attractive?

ie...

Attachment: paola.gif
This has been downloaded 163 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:43 PM
Mider

Look if you think a fictional character is attractive so what and why do you care what these morons think i mean half of them think that The Hulk is immortal and that LT is like the last word in ultimate power.....in all truth finding anyone or anything attractive is pretty normal i mean the only diffrence is that the girls on anime and stuff like that arent able to interact with you but what if in the future somehow they could........so how can it be perverse to like them.......anime women are made that way to specificaly call for guys to look at it especially insecure types why do you think you find in anime the geekiest guys with like the hottest women Tenchi Muyo having all those babes........yeah rightttttt, or the kid in Steel Angel Kurami......wow thats weird O.o but still a good example.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:46 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm not really into anime myself and there are a LOT of women i like in real life, some have even brought themselves down to my level.....LOL

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:52 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I always thought the girl bunny from Space Jam was pretty cute....

love

-DM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noting wrong with finding a piece of art (I am using the term
in its braod meaning) attractive. Like how a woman can find
the statue of David attractive.

Besides, these drawn/animated women are drawn to be
near-perfect, in that they have no real wrinkles (unless they
are old characters) or skin blemishes or spots.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:22 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finding attractive is one thing..having a crush/obsession is another...I've always preferred the real thing...but hey...to each his own...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:23 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Mider
Look if you think a fictional character is attractive so what and why do you care what these morons think i mean half of them think that The Hulk is immortal and that LT is like the last word in ultimate power.....in all truth finding anyone or anything attractive is pretty normal i mean the only diffrence is that the girls on anime and stuff like that arent able to interact with you but what if in the future somehow they could........so how can it be perverse to like them

Put...down the keyboard. Step...away from the keyboard.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:44 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

wrong forum. though...not sure where it would go. GDF?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:26 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Mider
Look if you think a fictional character is attractive so what and why do you care what these morons think i mean half of them think that The Hulk is immortal and that LT is like the last word in ultimate power.....in all truth finding anyone or anything attractive is pretty normal i mean the only diffrence is that the girls on anime and stuff like that arent able to interact with you but what if in the future somehow they could........so how can it be perverse to like them.......anime women are made that way to specificaly call for guys to look at it especially insecure types why do you think you find in anime the geekiest guys with like the hottest women Tenchi Muyo having all those babes........yeah rightttttt, or the kid in Steel Angel Kurami......wow thats weird O.o but still a good example.

lol Can you make a post without expressing how much you hate LT? Get over it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:30 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Here's what you do. While he's sleeping, print out, and replace all of his anime pictures with this:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:16 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote