KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hydroman vs Storm

Hydroman vs Storm
Started by: Kontraz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

why couyldn't he do the same to spidey then?? spidey beat him w/ electricity before and storm can make the electricity stronger than the few wires spidey was using. besides she can just pick him up in a big tornado like the ones above the ocean and try to keep him in there and shock him from there. besides water can evaporate from heat and she can make it over 100 and can keep blasting him w/ lightning which can be over 50,000 degrees

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

She can't do all that before Hydro-Man dehydrates her.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:30 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
why couyldn't he do the same to spidey then?? spidey beat him w/ electricity before and storm can make the electricity stronger than the few wires spidey was using. besides she can just pick him up in a big tornado like the ones above the ocean and try to keep him in there and shock him from there. besides water can evaporate from heat and she can make it over 100 and can keep blasting him w/ lightning which can be over 50,000 degrees

So Storm does all this. And Hydro-man reforms. What's going to happen next?

I think Storm will exhaust herself before she damages Hydro-man.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

so she's gonna exhaust herself by shooting lightning?? i've never seen that happen

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:22 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Storm can generate from her body what she calls lightning but in real world terms its an electrical discharge with the same power level as lightning. This electricity she generates herself can flow from her continuously as she has displayed countless times throughout the years and storm has mental control over its flow and can change its direction so wherever hydro goes it will hit the mark. Not only that but she can also summon actual lightning simultaneously. Storm is also capable of dramatically and quite speedily reducing the ambient moisture in the air. If spiderman can beat hydro with an electric cable then storm who can summon lightning, generate her own electrical discharges and dramatically reduce ambient moisture in the air could easily win. All she would hav to do is avoid his attacks which her flight capabilities and atmospheric control should anable her to do. I know some of u hate storm but its like accepting someone could beat a robot with a magnet then arguing against magneto being able to do the same.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:06 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Storm is highly resistant to atmospheric changes be they temperature or humidity related she can reduce or increase the humidity and ambient moisture levels in and around her person as all xmen readers know she has displayed before. Hydros ability to reduce the moisture in someones body to my knowledge has never been used to take out spiderman his major enemy and while i dont think she would be able to hold out indefinitely her natural high resistant to such changes within and around her person plus the nature of her abilities would allow her to resist and hold out long enough for her to evaporate that mutha.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:13 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
so she's gonna exhaust herself by shooting lightning?? i've never seen that happen
People have to sleep.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

LOL

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:48 PM
stormfront13

i don't much get it but if you think that hydro-man can win then just read galactic's post's cause he said it better than i ever could have

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:05 PM