KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Thing

Wolverine vs Thing
Started by: X-Logan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Logan

Wolverine vs Thing

I read that this two had a brawl on the recent X4 mini...Who did win?

And who do you think would win in a fight?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:07 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I would think The Thing in the long run, but he'd be pretty chipped up by the end.

I don't think Thing bleeds when he gets stabbed. I'm pretty sure he did'nt when Wolvie slashed his face in that F4 comic.

Logan can take the abuse and his fighting skills are better than Thing, but the Thing is a brawler and he does hit pretty hard.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:11 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

In a real fight, Thing should clobber Wolverine.
The claws are gonna hurt him bad, but one
good punch should realistically KO Wolvie....
Thing can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk....he should be able to take
some of Wolvie's punishment then take him out.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:12 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Thing don't bleed...his skin isn't unbreakable.but it's close...Logan could chip a way at Ben...but strength and durability have to go to Thing...now fight skill and drive to win would have to go to Logan.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Thing's also a skilled fighter. Maybe not "OGM I KILED A THOSAND NINJAS! SNIKT!" skilled but skilled none-the-less.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:22 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah...he's an experienced fighter not on Logan level but he could give Wolverine some trouble though.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Though Wolverine is overrated and is basically just a very tough street level hero, I can actually see him winning this one.

Logan can survive a few hits from Thing, but can Thing survive a pair of claws in his brains ? I doubt it...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:29 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing could crush him, unless Wolverine would stab him really good, but objectilvly, Thing should be able to smash Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:36 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Logan

Anyone read the mini X-Men Fantastic four?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:37 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Realistically, Logan should not be awake after ONE punch from Thing.
Getting knocked-out has nothing to do with bone damage. One clean
punch should rock Logan's brain so bad he'd be done.
Boxers of equal strength knock each other out all the time.
The Thing can lift 85 tons and keep up with the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:39 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

true...but though the power of bad writing...and wolverine vast fame...I'd bet the farm he'd win a fight.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:41 PM
Linkalicious

Of course Grim isn't on Wolvie's level in terms of hand-to-hand combat skills, but I'd like to believe he's a good enough hand-to-hand fighter to avoid getting his brain skewered by Wolverine's claws.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
true...but though the power of bad writing...and wolverine vast fame...I'd bet the farm he'd win a fight.

true.
but we're not those retarded inconsistent knuckleheads.
I look at these fights from a realistic standpoint.
Comic book realism of course, but you know what I mean...
Just because some asswipe wrote Logan healing from a nuke,
doesn't mean i'm gonna take that crap as canon.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:45 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

me too...if thing gets the first hit...it's goodnight Logan...thought the healing factor and the metal skull protection would prevent Logan from getting any long term brain damage.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:46 PM
jinzin

yep, It don't matter what realistically wolvie should be KOed by, he's been hit by class 80 and above on mutliple occasions and usually tends to shrug those off. Besides how many times has wolverine been JOed by say HULK like what twice out of the 7 or 8 times they've fought and both times he did it wolverine wasn't looking. I agree that wolverine SHOULD be knocked the **** out, but in terms of his character, he should be able to take anything the thing throws at him. on the other hand thing can't do anything if he's being stabbed. He'll get jacked.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:46 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

But based on their appearances together and in terms of Thing's character.....he wouldn't get all sliced to hell.

goes both ways...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:49 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
true.
but we're not those retarded inconsistent knuckleheads.
I look at these fights from a realistic standpoint.
Comic book realism of course, but you know what I mean...
Just because some asswipe wrote Logan healing from a nuke,
doesn't mean i'm gonna take that crap as canon.

Hey, when you're feeling down, look at a clown.
(please log in to view the image)
EH--?!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Pimps up...Hoes Down.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:01 PM
jinzin

juggs "feel my pimp hand beeeeaaaatch!"

But seriously logans taken more punishment than that before, bad writing or not, and i thought logan could stab thing with ease. He did it when he sliced his face up and he did it again in enemy of the state when he punched a few holes in things arm with ease.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Now that's what a hit from someone uber-strong should do to Logan.
He'll heal and get back up, but it takes a little time.....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:03 PM