KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Thing

Wolverine vs Thing
Started by: X-Logan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

well it SHOULD anyay. BUT BY THE POWER OF HE FANBOYS it won't,

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:09 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

The Thing vs. Wolverine fight where Thing's face got scratched up was kinda half ass though.

Everyone was either trying to save Johnny or hurt him. There wasn't true animosity amongst the 8 involved, but something set Wolverine off....he even apologized for it. one on one would be different.

And you're right, Wovlerine is fully capable of dicing his body up, I just said Thing was a good enough fighter to avoid getting a claw imbedded in his brain.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:33 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

oh I understand know. yeah I was just think of enemy of the state where wolvie ran through ben in about 10 seconds, after ben got the drop on him. If Thing starts picking up light poles and batting wolvie around with them then yeah he'll probably get the advantage, but again, he tried that in enemy of the state, and we all saw how well that worked for him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I'm sure this was done before.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:05 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

In "Enemy of the State," Wolverine dropping Thing with ONE HIT is
utter bullshit. Thing can take repeated beatings from the Hulk and
still get up for more, but he goes down on his hands and knees....
....doggy-style....cause of ONE SHOT from Wolverine.....BULLSHIT.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:04 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

You know I can remember way back when Wolverine was a character who wasn't the all powerful hairy short arse he is now.

I long for those days when he was actually an interesting character to read when I biker with brass knucks could hit him and take his eye out and he would have to hold it in for a while while he healed.

I long for those days.

His battles against the Hulk were believable because he used his speed and agility advantage and the Hulk could only land glancing blows.

Now it feels like he can just stand toe to toe with anyone and take full force hits get up come back and even though he hasn't got super strength himself knock them through a wall!

I agree he could give Ben some trouble and maybe even take this one to a draw but knocking him out with ONE SHOT!!!!!!

Not on his best day!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:11 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote