KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » TX General Discussion Thread

TX General Discussion Thread
Started by: JRatT12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Atlas

I would have loved to see the T-1000 in some capacity in T-3, it was anoying as hell that he was not in it, even though I knew from the begining he would not.

The T-1000, aside from the T-x's partical cannon, was better in alomst every way.

Faster, stronger, more resiliant to damage, nanotechnology holds his body together and thus, after long peroids of time he can regenerate. He's smarter aswell. The T-X only less phased by gunfire, which in the end proved little. The T-1000 was just better. And as for 'She's a hot woman, she's better at infultration!' No, the T-1000 could kill a attractive woman and take her FORM!

well, there's my rant... lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:13 AM
The_Atlas is currently offline Click here to Send The_Atlas a Private Message Find more posts by The_Atlas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

See her face and his face...if Kristanna wish to kill me i would rather **** her all night...if Patrick wish to kill me i would run away like a cheetah!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:17 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

I agree with all you people that think the T-1000 was way better then the Tx but that’s the way it is supposed to be. T-1000 was an advanced prototype sent from the same time, as the Tx and you can’t have more the one advanced prototype doesn’t make scene

And the Tx is actually a t-900 the model that came before the T-1000

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:29 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

...i think a SKYNET is getting very stupid...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 08:09 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

what do you mean "a Skynet is gettting very stupid"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 12:32 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

that kristina loken chic is really starting to grow on me damn she looks hot.....think i am in luuuuurve smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 03:05 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Yes she is damn hot..

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 03:48 AM
Leobrn12

I totally agree, what a damn hotty, should of kept her hair down in the movie, would of looked a lot better too.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 04:15 AM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i havent seen the movie yet but from the posters and clips yes i agree she would have had her hair down for the movie smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 05:05 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

You are such a babies...if you wish to see chicks and all that "hot" stuff, why dont you all go see Charlies angels?...

P.S.: Find yourself a GIRL!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 05:35 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

James Cameron wrote that the story goes that Skynet sent the TX before it sent the T1000. It was running short of time so it sent something to make the defense have to do the same. Then it began to work on the T1000. Right after this, the Skynet base was infiltrated and a battle was faught, just after the T1000 was sent.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:07 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

What are you talking about?!...James Cameron didnt write about any Tx...its just part of imaginations of Mostows stupid ass!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 10:08 AM
CTsnapple

quote:
Originally posted by CoCooN
You are such a babies...if you wish to see chicks and all that "hot" stuff, why dont you all go see Charlies angels?...

P.S.: Find yourself a GIRL!!!

Kristanna Loken is way hotter than any of those girls in Charlies Angels. I liked her hair down, but i liked it up too. She had that sexy serious thing going on. Sort of like a secretary or something I guess. If there is a T4 I would like to see more of her as well as the T1000.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:07 PM
CTsnapple is currently offline Click here to Send CTsnapple a Private Message Find more posts by CTsnapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

I don’t think we can see the T-1000 in the next film there was only one built. So the only way we could see it is if we see the one from T2 just before it goes to the past

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 09:52 PM
CoCooN

But in that time Skynet should make a progress and rebuild damage that sufered in T2 and i think (therotically) it must be able to bild another prototipe T-1000. But the JUDGMENT DAY is close and we should started to think about destroction of the world!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:20 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

teminatrix = kristanna "smoken" loken

i am in luuuuurve with this chic now, god she was so frickin hot! dont u guys think so evil face

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:23 PM
Leobrn12

For sure what a hotty!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:35 PM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

that gurl is fyyyyneeeeeeee

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:37 PM
Leobrn12

I want to marry her.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:42 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

to late i have targerted her for nuptuals!my nuptuals

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:49 PM