KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » TX General Discussion Thread

TX General Discussion Thread
Started by: JRatT12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Umm. Yeah definetly worth a second look.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:54 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

she is deffinatly not ugly

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:50 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

gorgeous is the word for her, mmmmmm nice and tall too yummmylicious. love

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 04:02 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

A woman makes a more capable assassin. But if she is here to kill other terminators, the need to infiltrate is diminished. Arnold as in t2 was aware of a fellow terminator regardless of guise unlike where kile reese had to wait to see aronold. besides in t2 and t3 arnold knows too much about the capabilities and the design and apperacne of the evil trminators. But it there to kill terminators, infiltration is not as important. But lets' step into reality, we have to keep in mind a coupe of things. The director has to balance logical functions of the movie along with emotional functions of the movie.. in short not only does the trminator have to blend in good, but the terminator must be scary and intimidating.. reason? the terminator movies are here to entertain and to in a certain degree intimidate the aucidence to make the audience feel the level of indimidation that the victim feels and i must admit ..tx does not convey that feel of sinister doom and fear than the t800 does.. especially in the terminator. Even robert patrick does not quite convey the fear that arnold did in the first film.. and let us not forget in t2 the t-800 deliberatelywas not as menacing......for he would hav killed eveyone who threatened or attacked him within the first minutes of the movie.. jame camreon had to set up for the good v.s, evil duality.. he had to tone arnold down to add to the intensity of the t1000, although i would have rather seen an 'evil terminator' programmed to protect himself and john at all costs and with no consequences rather than a terminator who only kills when necessary like in t2.. again.. althought mor efficient and less suspicious, allowing people to live when a terminator would have eliminated the thread period just isn't as effective to convweying the intensity and the fear that the terminators films need to to show the potetial doom of the humans. simply saying that ther is a termiantor and it can do this is jut not enough, you have to feel that without know their capabilities, that you wouldn't want be running from it! One thing's for sure, i would the fear the t800 in t-1 way more than the t-1000 in t2, regardless of the capabiliites. This is one of the things that is lacking in the final film.. the emotion that is conveys.. which is what movies are supposed to do as an medium of experience or pf pleasure.MAn tx was hott! and she looked like alyssa mellanno.
I hope a truly evil terminator as well as t-800 ,csm 102's (t-101's) with diffrerent skin and hair and cosmetic treatments (franco columbo) are seen in the future. (in t1 they had random apperances, in t2, stan winston claimed without thinking that they all are in a a factory and they all look like arnold)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 10:48 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

no, i didnt mean Cameron, i meant the writer of T3. whoops

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 08:22 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

OH MAN Kristanna LOKEN IS 2 HOT. i mean shez 2 HOT. stick out tongue what a way for her 2 kick off her career,but it will be interesting what kind of movie she will do next, i mean most people have accepted her as a terminatrix! u no what i mean?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:08 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i think she should be in some movie about female strippers and stuff hhahah just kidding.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:56 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

TARGET ACCQUIRED

Possible responses :

what's your sign
hey baby
Ms Loken you have been targeted for penetration
Kristiana, your'e cute

MS. LOKEN...YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETED FOR PENETRATION!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:10 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

hahahahha good one! (goes off to think about that in detail)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:28 AM
CoCooN

:-)))))

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:55 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Kristanna is one great looking woman

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:56 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

MORE THAN THAT angel angel

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:58 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

she just looks simply amazing in terminator 3. AMAZING. Perhaps in some other life time or alternate time line i would have a shot with her!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:45 AM
CoCooN

I hope that was the last terminator movie for her....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 09:55 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

johm mostow made me see a movie called t3.. i didn't know why at the time.. the movie was kinda weak, not that good..you were young like you are now...and you seemed like you were just., a little mad. I always wanted to know what you were thinking about @ that moment. I remember every line.. every curve..

I came across town to see you Kristiana..
I love you..
And I always have..

I SHOULDN"T HAVE SAID THAT

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 10:47 AM
CoCooN

Is T3 now Mechica ala limonade or what?...kristanna sucks...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:05 AM
dulobast25

but she is fine as red wine, t thuoght this thread was to comment on her looks not if we liked her as a terminator

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:52 PM
CoCooN

What?!...is waste of time to talk about that, everyone wish to f*** her!....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:10 AM
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

Hi guys ..... I think the T-X is better than T-1000 ...... but, how the machines can forgot to put a term. scan on her ?????
Her job will be so much easier ....

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:24 PM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Not a waste of my time.. I'm heavily into the t- flicks but once in a while.. i need to come up for air and look at a pretty woman

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 03:41 AM